The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I don’t want to hear 20 plus minutes of a fucking 3.6L jeep motor crawling or wind noise from going fast in the desert. Talk about a boring fucking video. There are millions out there like that already. It takes skill to get music to match up to the video that is being played and that is what Cindy does (even though Eddie takes all the credit ;) )

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
I don’t want to hear 20 plus minutes of a fucking 3.6L jeep motor crawling or wind noise from going fast in the desert. Talk about a boring fucking video. There are millions out there like that already. It takes skill to get music to match up to the video that is being played and that is what Cindy does (even though Eddie takes all the credit ;) )

Yup!... So True!

jesse3638

Hooked

Agreed. Even worse is long ass videos filmed with a hood mounted go-pro. I think the Wayalife videos are perfect the way they are. As always keep up the good work.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, here's one that I just got from an eric rush. Apparently, he's from Arizona and blames videos like our Colorado JKX for getting his trails closed down. Apparently, we are to blame for "commercializing" wheeling too much and on a side note, JK's are apparently for "hoe bags". :crazyeyes:

eric-rush.jpg

BaddestCross

WJCO

Meme King
Hmmm, I learned something today. I actually Googled 'hoe bag.'

hoebag
1. A female who loves penis in general.
2. A female who will do anything sexually with any penis.
Speaker 1: I was at this party once and I saw this chick getting all of her holes filled at once.
Speaker 2: Damn, wutta hoebag!

hoe bag
A slut. One who has no self respect.
A girl who has sex with many partners

hoebag
A dirty, two-faced whore who will fuck your brother and your best friend.
That stupid, filty hoebag, Jennifer fucked my brother and my best friend. What a fucking hoebag!

hoebag
A person {preferrably a woman} who "gets around." Some one who is such ahoe that their vagina has been stretched to such an extent that it can be used as a bag to carry things such as: mail, yoga balls, ipods, crayons, ect. ect.
person 1: awww. i don't have any pockets, now what am i supposed to do with my keys?
person 2: give them to Stacey, she's a hoebag, and i'm sure she'll have room.

WhiteMetal

Okay, here's one that I just got from an eric rush. Apparently, he's from Arizona and blames videos like our Colorado JKX for getting his trails closed down. Apparently, we are to blame for "commercializing" wheeling too much and on a side note, JK's are apparently for "hoe bags". :crazyeyes:

View attachment 307638

It’s fucktards like this that are fucking up the world, stupid people with opinions.They say you can’t fix stupid but really you can it’s just illegal to do so.

98XJ06LJ

hoebag
Speaker 1: I was at this party once and I saw this chick getting all of her holes filled at once.

hoe bag

hoebag
That stupid, filty hoebag, Jennifer fucked my brother and my best friend. What a fucking hoebag!

hoebag
A person {preferrably a woman} who "gets around." Some one who is such ahoe that their vagina has been stretched to such an extent that it can be used as a bag to carry things such as: mail, yoga balls, ipods, crayons, ect. ect.
person 1: awww. i don't have any pockets, now what am i supposed to do with my keys?
😂🤣😂 That is Fucking Hilarious!!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked

hoebag

hoe bag

hoebag

hoebag

Urban dictionary?..haha

I'm sure he was referring to a satchel which he uses to carry his gardening tools.

Brute

Hooked
Urban dictionary?..haha

I'm sure he was referring to a satchel which he uses to carry his gardening tools.

I agree...and they are all the rage with the gardening community...as well as pickaxebags, spadebags and the ever popular pitchforkbags...

Top Bottom