The Birth of Cookie Monster (aka Cymbol Monkey)

bhaner

LMAO. Indeed. I had the distinct pleasure of being the test pig to follow that fine rig of yours. I believe it started on day 1 with they initial hill and never ended. I will say I learned a lot though so thank you. Now, need to figure out what got destroyed in that rear diff and fix some CO’s

Yeah... I should come with some sort of a disclaimer or warning label.

Take with plenty of water...

May contain nuts...

Caution: Risk of overdose and/or addiction...

jdofmemi

Yeah... I should come with some sort of a disclaimer or warning label.

Take with plenty of water...

May contain nuts...

Caution: Risk of overdose and/or addiction...

You missed one:

You can try to follow me, but it's going to hurt.

That said, I look forward to the next time I can follow you around, that was a blast.

wjtstudios

Hooked
LMAO. Indeed. I had the distinct pleasure of being the test pig to follow that fine rig of yours. I believe it started on day 1 with they initial hill and never ended. I will say I learned a lot though so thank you. Now, need to figure out what got destroyed in that rear diff and fix some CO’s

And it was great watching both of you figuring out the lines for me. Thanks again!!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

bhaner

No!!!! I haven’t even unpacked most of it yet. I e been working on getting my car back together so I can deal with my springs and rear diff. You?

LOL!

I finally got it cleaned on Saturday. But mine was nowhere near as bad as yours was.

bhaner

Your Jeep is the cleanest jeep I’ve ever seen on a trail. I’m sure it didn’t take long.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Only because I cleaned it before the event. :crazyeyes:

It gets just as bad as everyone else when the doors are off.

It does make it easy having leather. I keep a pile of those yellow Costco microfiber towels around.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Only because I cleaned it before the event. :crazyeyes:

It gets just as bad as everyone else when the doors are off.

It does make it easy having leather. I keep a pile of those yellow Costco microfiber towels around.

Clean or not, that is one Bad Ass Jeep my friend[emoji106]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Clean or not, that is one Bad Ass Jeep my friend[emoji106]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Cheap bastard wouldn’t move his camper to tow me to CO though. Outside the rig is badass. Needs something interesting on the ass end though if I have to stare at it for so long though. I expect a display with movies on demand next trip.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Cheap bastard wouldn’t move his camper to tow me to CO though. Outside the rig is badass. Needs something interesting on the ass end though if I have to stare at it for so long though. I expect a display with movies on demand next trip.

How inconsiderate 🤣🤣

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom