The Birth of Cookie Monster (aka Cymbol Monkey)

Ddays

Hooked
Cheap bastard wouldn’t move his camper to tow me to CO though. Outside the rig is badass. Needs something interesting on the ass end though if I have to stare at it for so long though. I expect a display with movies on demand next trip.

How inconsiderate 🤣🤣

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Pretty sure I saw a widescreen mount for that tire carrier online somewhere. Can't remember where tho :thinking:

bhaner

Cheap bastard wouldn’t move his camper to tow me to CO though. Outside the rig is badass. Needs something interesting on the ass end though if I have to stare at it for so long though. I expect a display with movies on demand next trip.

I should get one of those LED displays that I can change as I drive...

bhaner

LMAO. Exactly. Not sure what the hell it means when we start hearing mustard.

Lmao! I can't believe I forgot to inform everyone of the condiment scale of proper throttle application...

Dates back to the old Ford tachs that had white, yellow, and red lines.

Mayo: idle to 1/2 throttle.
Mustard: 1/2 to 3/4 throttle
Ketchup: 3/4 to full throttle
Full Ketchup: Wide open bouncing off the rev limiter!

Full ketchup requires prior approval from the spotter. Once proper safe distance has been achived a nod is given. Then you may proceed!

MericaMade

Lmao! I can't believe I forgot to inform everyone of the condiment scale of proper throttle application...

Full ketchup requires prior approval from the spotter. Once proper safe distance has been achived a nod is given. Then you may proceed!
Lol, that shit is gonna stick for me.

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Weebz

Caught the Bug

It makes perfect sense. Although I am sad that we were not afforded the full back story until now.

jdofmemi

LOL!

I finally got it cleaned on Saturday. But mine was nowhere near as bad as yours was.

Cheater, with doors and windows and a top that seals up. 😁

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Love it👍

It's a good thing I wasn't quite to full ketchup on that one climb. I had to leave time for your mad scramble out of the way 😁

bhaner

Cheater, with doors and windows and a top that seals up. 😁

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Love it👍

It's a good thing I wasn't quite to full ketchup on that one climb. I had to leave time for your mad scramble out of the way 😁

LOL! Gotta be quick on your feet!

wjtstudios

Hooked

That’s awesome and hilarious! It all makes sense now.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Weebz

Caught the Bug
That was a great day! So many awesome memories from that trail

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Whole damn trip was full of great memories. Really can’t wait till the next one. Little birdie keeps chirping San Hallow to me. Not sure where it is coming from. “San Hallow. San Hallow in May. San Hallow in May Bill. Meet Jeff in Toledo.” Lol

wjtstudios

Hooked
Whole damn trip was full of great memories. Really can’t wait till the next one. Little birdie keeps chirping San Hallow to me. Not sure where it is coming from. “San Hallow. San Hallow in May. San Hallow in May Bill. Meet Jeff in Toledo.” Lol

We’ve got a lot of time, but I hope we can pull it off.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

MericaMade

Lol, that little birdie has a speech impediment. It's Sand Hollow.

There was talk about New Years as well.......

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom