The Birth of Cookie Monster (aka Cymbol Monkey)

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Jeff can go, after watching a bunch up YouTube videos, I’m having second thoughts.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Lmao. Yeah. Nobody said spelling was my strength.

There is no backing out. I’m all in Byron. Bill will have a change of mind. I follow the red Jeep and Bill follows the blue Jeep. Problem solved until the red Jeep has a problem.

bhaner

There is no backing out. I’m all in Byron. Bill will have a change of mind. I follow the red Jeep and Bill follows the blue Jeep. Problem solved until the red Jeep has a problem.

It's all good until it's not!

wjtstudios

Hooked
Sigh. This is going to be a long ass drive solo

There’s a long time between now and then. But for now, it’s seems pretty crazy. Let me get Jeffj comfortable with this jeep and then we can talk.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

bhaner

There’s a long time between now and then. But for now, it’s seems pretty crazy. Let me get Jeffj comfortable with this jeep and then we can talk.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

There are plenty of trails for every level of driver/rig.

Don't let me doing stupid stuff on video turn you away from heading out there! Most of it is not even close to as hard/stressful as Pritchett Canyon.

It is a really epic place!

Weebz

Caught the Bug
There are plenty of trails for every level of driver/rig.

Don't let me doing stupid stuff on video turn you away from heading out there! Most of it is not even close to as hard/stressful as Pritchett Canyon.

It is a really epic place!

Woah. I’m looking for Pritchett. I think I have an adrenaline problem.

Top Bottom