The Build of NABOO the Starfighter JK

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I tell you it's expensive trying to find the perfect setup. So many compromises.

Oh yeah, it totally sucks. Ultimately, I'm happy we upgraded to 5.38's being that we will run 40's sooner than later but until then, I wish I were still on 5.13's.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
His axles came setup with 4.56's

Yes sir!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sweet! You will not be disappointed in 5.13 with the 37s.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looking forward to it. NABOO is in the trusted hands of ORE now. Should pick him up next week.

I tell you it's expensive trying to find the perfect setup. So many compromises.

I'm really looking forward to this set up.

Oh yeah, it totally sucks. Ultimately, I'm happy we upgraded to 5.38's being that we will run 40's sooner than later but until then, I wish I were still on 5.13's.

Can't wait to see RubiCat on 40s!! I should make a trip up north before you do so I can keep up with you guys before she hits another growth spirt!

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Are you talking about a road trip? I'm down but have a 2 year old tool snatcher that will be in tow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

with my work schedule it would most likely be a weekend trip only with a late night return on a Sunday. we do have a place to stay in Reno with an extra bedroom which im sure the owners wouldn't mind if you guys came along. actually been asking Kandace lately when we are going to make a trip up there as i really enjoy that area.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
After living in California now for 3 years and 2 tickets for not having a front license plate I have finally accepted I need one on NABOO. So here it is. Too bad I have to wait until I pick him up to install it.

Image1492827259.880110.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
After living in California now for 3 years and 2 tickets for not having a front license plate I have finally accepted I need one on NABOO. So here it is. Too bad I have to wait until I pick him up to install it.

View attachment 254514

How ironic. My wife just got a ticket for that yesterday. Same spot we got one a couple years ago, downtown parking. Driving around no one cares, but these little ticket Nazis probably get commission for looking for it when you park.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Even though I'm from AL and have rear fenders, I've got my mud flaps. So hopefully they won't say anything about me.

You should be okay. Unless you're doing something else wrong, CHP will typically leave you alone if you're from out of state.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
How ironic. My wife just got a ticket for that yesterday. Same spot we got one a couple years ago, downtown parking. Driving around no one cares, but these little ticket Nazis probably get commission for looking for it when you park.

That's exactly how I have gotten mine! Never been driving its the parking "police" people. And it's only been since January I got them.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Managed to sell my axles today. The guy showed up in a Toyota Matrix to pick them up. Surprised they fit.

Also cracked the diffs open and found out they were actually 5.13 gears. No wonder the 4.56 felt so slow!!
IMG_8061.jpg

Now I'm looking forward to having NABOO back from ORE with 5.13!!

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Managed to sell my axles today. The guy showed up in a Toyota Matrix to pick them up. Surprised they fit.

Also cracked the diffs open and found out they were actually 5.13 gears. No wonder the 4.56 felt so slow!!
View attachment 254676

Wait so the axles you sold had 5.13s but the dynatracs had 4.56? Lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

LOL!! A Toyota Matrix?? Really??? :shock: :cheesy:

As far as gear ratio goes, yeah, that's quite a change and one that would definitely leave you feeling a lack of power.

Top Bottom