The Build of NABOO the Starfighter JK

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Went to the store earlier with Dillard09 and were lucky to have 2 spots next to each other.

IMG_8028.jpg

But NABOO is now home and safe. Cruised at 70 on the highway felt nice! Steering wheel is straight now and just need this Christmas tree of lights to go away!

IMG_8029.jpg

Also added a little more red to the front. What do you all think?

IMG_8032.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepJeep75

Went to the store earlier with Dillard09 and were lucky to have 2 spots next to each other.

View attachment 253508

But NABOO is now home and safe. Cruised at 70 on the highway felt nice! Steering wheel is straight now and just need this Christmas tree of lights to go away!

View attachment 253506

View attachment 253507

Like it a lot!!! Looks good with red. [emoji106]

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
I was considering buying these axles. But built a front 44. Already regeared to 4.56 earlier in the year. Kind of wish I switched when I did the front.

you were thinking about these specific axles?

also I think ill be going 5.13s. anything else with the 3.8 and 37s is not a great match.

dillard09

View attachment 253508

View attachment 253506

View attachment 253507

It does look good! Now make me one!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
I have made and appointment with ORE to get some 5.13 gears done.:) It's a good thing to because I didn't seal the 60 very good and I have a slow leak no way do I want to pull the cover and refill again.

IMG_8039.jpg

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Decided to start over on making templates for the tire carrier. Decided to have the brackets point in rather than out. This is what I have come up with.

IMG_8042.jpg
IMG_8044.jpg

The top is notched so it won't be welded over the bolt in the EVO skin
Image1492392966.816633.jpg

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Nice! That thing is beefy too. Can't imagine you can find a better shop to do the install either, so kudos all around. :thumb:

Top Bottom