The build/re-build of Gruff

Ddays

Hooked
Love it Jerry!

Thanks Pete!

That is frigging awesome!! See what she can do with Curmudgeon. I’ll be her first paying customer, or whatever! Love it!!

LOL, lots of possibilities with Curmudgeon!

That came out great!!

Thanks man!
That’s really cool!

Thank you sir!

Taylor is the shit

Yeah, she outdid herself on this one. Can't wait to see the Badger logo for the JL she's working on! :cool:

Ddays

Hooked
Long term project for Gruff. Got tired of the pouting over the new Jeep and found these used ORE spec rear CO's. Gonna play around with these rears before I end up getting the fronts. Probably be a Fall/Winter deal.

CO.jpg

Jsouder53

Hooked
Long term project for Gruff. Got tired of the pouting over the new Jeep and found these used ORE spec rear CO's. Gonna play around with these rears before I end up getting the fronts. Probably be a Fall/Winter deal.

That’s awesome! Congrats on those as well!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Let me know if you wanna rebuild them before you install with some fresh seals and oil. I will help you out

Ddays

Hooked
That’s awesome! Congrats on those as well!

I really wasn't looking for these - I just happened on them and didn't want to pass up the deal

Nice!

I'm sure that will ease Gruffs jealousy a bit

Ha, Probably won;t be satisfied til I get the fronts!

I know a guy that will give a you heck of a deal on a front setup when you’re ready

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have heard of "this guy". Count on it!

Let me know if you wanna rebuild them before you install with some fresh seals and oil. I will help you out

Thanks Steve - I was hoping to pick your brain on these.

Top Bottom