The build/re-build of Gruff

Ddays

Hooked
If you don't use Brick's leveling kit, I'll have a set of 3.5" RK springs that won't be doing me any good after I get the CO's on....

Ddays

Hooked
Dodged a bullet today - found a fresh puddle of anti-freeze under Gruff this morning. It's been sitting for over a week and I couldn't tell where the hell it was coming from so I took it to my buddies garage this AM. Looks like the shitty plastic t-stat housing I've already replaced once has cracked again and turns out there was an oil leak coming from the goddam oil filter/cooler housing he found too. I missed that. I'm having both replaced as I simply do not have the time to mess with this. :grayno:

WJCO

Meme King
Dodged a bullet today - found a fresh puddle of anti-freeze under Gruff this morning. It's been sitting for over a week and I couldn't tell where the hell it was coming from so I took it to my buddies garage this AM. Looks like the shitty plastic t-stat housing I've already replaced once has cracked again and turns out there was an oil leak coming from the goddam oil filter/cooler housing he found too. I missed that. I'm having both replaced as I simply do not have the time to mess with this. :grayno:

I bet it's your weather. Nearly every plastic tstat housing I've ever seen fail happened during or after really cold weather. You guys are getting ass-raped by the weather this month.

Ddays

Hooked
Well that sucks. I guess it could be worse.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah, I'm glad I caught it now!

I bet it's your weather. Nearly every plastic tstat housing I've ever seen fail happened during or after really cold weather. You guys are getting ass-raped by the weather this month.

Makes sense. It's been crazy. Hell one day we're in single digits, then 40's, then back down then back up. I wish it'd just stay one or the other :crazyeyes:

A guy I know here just had his oil cooler take a shit too, it was around $500 parts and labor I think

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I knew it'd be sooner or later. I'm just glad I caught it in the garage.

Ddays

Hooked
I gotta drop these pics in this thread too. Exodus Jeeps 7075 XD Aluminum tie Rod.

Texas sized TR for sure!

TR .jpg

TRE.jpg

Top Bottom