The build/re-build of Gruff

Ddays

Hooked
So which jeep is coming next weekend? Lol

Both! :D

Gotta keep the JL off the Blacks tho. I was crawling around underneath it last night and the exhaust crossover looks crazy exposed - especially unlifted. I'm gonna have to check out skids.

jdofmemi

Gotta keep the JL off the Blacks tho. I was crawling around underneath it last night and the exhaust crossover looks crazy exposed - especially unlifted. I'm gonna have to check out skids.

Great answer!

That's what we are doing a lot of too.

benatc1

Hooked

Just wait till you hear the frame/crossmembers drag over rocks. You'll think everything is destroyed with the screech they make.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Ya - $1300! :eek: Fuck that!

Maybe I'm worried about nothing but that crossover sure looks exposed. I don;t think Eddie is running anything other than factory skids so as long as we're careful we should be ok for now

Holy shit, you could do the 2” lift for less than that couldn’t you? And gain a little clearance. You should call your guy

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Hey Jerry, I’ve been reading through your thread today too. Congrats on the new JL, that’s so awesome!! We all need to plan RC run this spring sometime.

Ddays

Hooked
Hey Jerry, I’ve been reading through your thread today too. Congrats on the new JL, that’s so awesome!! We all need to plan RC run this spring sometime.

Hey Jeff - long time! So the people who own RC bought another park in WV near Stotesbury called Burning Rock - that might be a fun one to check out.

Top Bottom