The building of Anvil II -- The Deuce

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Just a planning update. Have to pay for a few other things, first, but this is what I'm looking at. Any feedback on these items will be appreciated!

Sliders:
LoD Signature Series Sliders

Skids:
RockHard 4x4 Oil Pan/Transmission Skid Plate
(Done)

Front Bumper:
LoD Signature Series Mid-Width Front Bumper w/ Bull Bar

Winch:
Warn M8000-s

Rear Bumper:
LoD Signature Series Shorty Rear Bumper w/ Tire carrier

Suspension:
EVO Enforcer 3"

I'm probably going to run the stock Rubicon wheels with spacers and buy 35" tires. I'll regear from 4.10, a little later. I can't decide whether I want a door-linked tire carrier or not. Everything will go on in this order, probably, unless I find a steal on tires. I have some spacers, already, that will help clear the tires, temporarily, until I can get the Enforcer done. I really like the way the EVO coils ride, and from the feedback here, I know it's a good system.

I'm already thinking of changing up the order of things. I think I'll go tires & lift, first, after Hidden Falls, last weekend. 35's & a lift would have made a lot of difference. I did get some use out of the RockHard skid plate! The LoD sliders are here, and will be installed, soon.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

If the deal doesn't fall through, I've found 5 Goodyear Duratracs, 315/70R17 for $800, with just 4000 miles on them. Just waiting for the guy to pull them, and have his 37's put on.

IMG_1476719458.323927.jpg

Last edited:

Napalm

Those are sweet wheels. In my opinion, one of the best looking simulated beadlocks on the market.

I've wheeled with a guy that had them that wheeled the crap out of them, and they help up really well.

Are you gonna run them with no lift or wait until you get your enforcer ? Trust me, it's hard to wait once they get into your garage [emoji23]

notnalc68

Those are sweet wheels. In my opinion, one of the best looking simulated beadlocks on the market.

I've wheeled with a guy that had them that wheeled the crap out of them, and they help up really well.

Are you gonna run them with no lift or wait until you get your enforcer ? Trust me, it's hard to wait once they get into your garage [emoji23]

Thanks, Nathan. I ordered a set of 2" Plush Rides, that I'll use with some 1" rear spacers I already have. That way, I'll get a little clearance, for less than $200, and I know I don't have to tell you how nice they ride. The Enforcer will be down the road. I didn't expect to have 35's so soon, but I can't pass up $800 for 5 Duratracs, with low miles. [emoji106]🏻

Kyle7R

Thanks. They're like faux slabs. I'll call them, "flabs."

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Thanks, Nathan. I ordered a set of 2" Plush Rides, that I'll use with some 1" rear spacers I already have. That way, I'll get a little clearance, for less than $200, and I know I don't have to tell you how nice they ride. The Enforcer will be down the road. I didn't expect to have 35's so soon, but I can't pass up $800 for 5 Duratracs, with low miles. [emoji106]🏻

can't wait to see the updated pics of the rig, it's gonna look awesome :thumb:

Dale72

Hooked
My leveling kit is at the house now I need to get tires for the rims I got from you and get everything put on the jeep

Top Bottom