The End of an Era

benatc1

Hooked
Thank you :cool:

LOL!! There are times when we're posting about the JL that it does kind of feel like Moby will be put out to the pasture but no, that'll never happen :cool:

So glad you enjoyed our coverage and thanks!

Thanks, I hope you and Tina will be a part of more of our trips in the near future :thumb:

I love it, going to need to make an addition to that garage soon!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Hope you'll be there with us in your JL as well :yup:

Oh, you know it!!

After finding your old forum, and then wayalife, I'm excited to ring in the era of the new JL with you and yet even another forum. [emoji16]

I look forward to joining you on some of those JL adventures very soon. [emoji41]

AZMikeD

Great recap, appreciate you guys sharing the adventure with us. Almost brought a tear to my eye. 😢

I look forward to your impressions of the JL and following along with the build!

Thanks!

Sent from my RS988 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'd be lying if I said I didn't get a bit emotional reading this. I think I speak for a lot of us when I say that Moby represents so much more than a jeep to everyone here on the forum, and to an extent Rubicat as well. Moby IS wayalife and everything that moniker and title stands for. Thank you both for taking us along for all of the adventures this past decade. Looking forward to the next 10 years with Moby Rubicat and the new JL you guys are building.
Inspiration at its best.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Somehow, I think the build up of our JL will be a bit faster than Moby if only because the guys at Jeep have made it much easier to do. :yup:

I’m excited to see and hear what exactly you mean by this.

Are you saying that the Guys at Jeep... used the Sub-Molecular DNA Geometry & Metaphysical Chromosomal Structural Compounds found in Moby... to Make the JL ? :thumb:

WJCO

Meme King
Very cool story and thanks for the JL coverage. Funny thing, about a year ago or so, any factory bolt I had removed for whatever reason or exchanged for aftermarket parts, instead of keeping it at home, I kept it in the jeep with my tools. Haven't had to use any large ones yet, but you never know. I have a small collection now....

pop2tu

Thank you for all the great coverage of the JL. Sorry Moby had a hard time, but maybe it wasn’t the JL he was upset with, maybe he knew what the LA traffic was going to be like. I’d thrown a tantrum too! Lol

Rhampson3

I hope that we'll still see plenty of new JK stuff on here. I just bought my JK 2 months ago so i'm late to the party. I have learned quite a bit here and want to keep learning about my JK! I also hope the the JL lives up to the expectations. Its always tough to update something while retaining what everyone liked about the old one. I cant wait to see what you do with yours.

Thanks for the story. I don't know what it is about how you and Cindy tell stories but it gives me a strange sense that I was sort of there with you. Please keep crankin' out videos with your JK's too! :thumb:

Trail Bud

Hooked
End of an era? That sounds depressing.
Regardless I still like what I have. It would be nice to have new, I don’t want to start over, too much $.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Thanks for sharing your adventure and JL coverage. Yall take some amazing pictures and loved seeing Moby in his favorite environment. Gives me inspiration of where I'd like to be one day but until then we will live vicariously through you! Looking forward to watching that little JL grow.

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Sad to hear the end of an era statement. The good news is it will make for excellent reading during the new adventure. Maybe when you decide to retire Moby from main rig duties you can sell stud services instead. I've got a female jk I'd love to get well bred Jeep from lol

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6820 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom