The official Wayalife Texas Hidden Falls run thread! October 14-16th!

Kyle7R

Doubt I can make this work in October, but I'm subbing the thread in case it does pan out.
Plus all the BS smack talk between you guys can be fairly entertaining!
Thanks for organizing Granite

C'mon homie, I need my team bypass compadre there! :bleh:

Stick

Yes, I was hoping you would sign up. I am dying to see your beefed-up rig. We are going to have to push for those night runs, though. Everything will look so unfamiliar in daylight[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Yeah it's no fun if we know what trails we are on and how to get back to camp. It will be great to rock crawling again and possibly run some of the same trails again.

Kyle7R

Count me in for the beginner group for now!

Alright, screw it. I put in vacation on the calendar for that Saturday for now. Might have to head out from Houston Friday evening or early early Saturday morning. I will see about getting off Friday, even if it's just half a day or so.

Put me down as going, beginner group is fine and I can run tailgunner for Napalm.

Team bypass member reporting in!

:rock::rock::rock:

Now, where's the closest La Quinta :celebrate:

Instigator

Hey Guys, I'm new to Wayalife but I've been going to HF for a couple of years now and would like to attend. I'm willing to lead/tailgun the beginners group or help in the experienced group. I've been on about 90% of the trails out there and would like to help anyway I can. I've lead several beginner/experienced groups through HFs and had no issues.

If y'all have any questions please let me know.

Joe

Napalm

Alright, screw it. I put in vacation on the calendar for that Saturday for now. Might have to head out from Houston Friday evening or early early Saturday morning. I will see about getting off Friday, even if it's just half a day or so.

Put me down as going, beginner group is fine and I can run tailgunner for Napalm.

Yay! I was hoping you'd tailgun for me. If not I was going to volunteer you anyways. I'll be sending you random text message over the next few months discussing trail ideas.

Seriously though, I think I'm gonna join you guys in the LaQuinta party this year.

Kyle7R

Yay! I was hoping you'd tailgun for me. If not I was going to volunteer you anyways. I'll be sending you random text message over the next few months discussing trail ideas.

Seriously though, I think I'm gonna join you guys in the LaQuinta party this year.

La Quinta Convoy!!

:celebrate:

Exodus 4x4

Count me in for the beginner group for now!

Gotcha both down in the beginners group, which I'm sure will evolve quite a bit by October!

Exodus 4x4

Hey Guys, I'm new to Wayalife but I've been going to HF for a couple of years now and would like to attend. I'm willing to lead/tailgun the beginners group or help in the experienced group. I've been on about 90% of the trails out there and would like to help anyway I can. I've lead several beginner/experienced groups through HFs and had no issues.

If y'all have any questions please let me know.

Joe

Hey thanks for joining! Based on your experience I'm going to go ahead and place you in the experienced group. If you're that familiar with the place and the group gets large enough we may break the experienced group into 2 and you could lead that second group.

Jegar

Is Laquinta dog friendly?

Yes, but their website has a lb. limit to foo-foo dogs. I called the front desk and told them I would probably have my Dobe with me (for an upcoming July 4th weekend reservation), and they daid "no problem...we won't turn your dog away."). I have stayed at the Comfort and BW with my Dobe when he was smallish with no issues.

Instigator

Hey thanks for joining! Based on your experience I'm going to go ahead and place you in the experienced group. If you're that familiar with the place and the group gets large enough we may break the experienced group into 2 and you could lead that second group.

Sounds good, looking forward to meeting y'all.

Jackal01

Yes, but their website has a lb. limit to foo-foo dogs. I called the front desk and told them I would probably have my Dobe with me (for an upcoming July 4th weekend reservation), and they daid "no problem...we won't turn your dog away."). I have stayed at the Comfort and BW with my Dobe when he was smallish with no issues.

Awesome!

Weight doesn't concern me. I have taken Z to a few motels and they all had like 30 or 40 pound limits. Z weighs 80 and never had an issue.

Kyle7R

Gotcha both down in the beginners group, which I'm sure will evolve quite a bit by October!

We may be beginners when it comes to wheeling, but we are professionals when it comes to having a good time ;)

Is Laquinta dog friendly?

Awesome!

Weight doesn't concern me. I have taken Z to a few motels and they all had like 30 or 40 pound limits. Z weighs 80 and never had an issue.

On our trip to Barnwell earlier this month I took both of my dogs (one 30lb, and the other 45lb) and La Quinta didn't even bat an eye. They seem to be pretty relaxed on that policy, unless your pooch starts misbehaving I'm sure. :Thumb:

Jackal01

We may be beginners when it comes to wheeling, but we are professionals when it comes to having a good time ;)

On our trip to Barnwell earlier this month I took both of my dogs (one 30lb, and the other 45lb) and La Quinta didn't even bat an eye. They seem to be pretty relaxed on that policy, unless your pooch starts misbehaving I'm sure. :Thumb:

Yea they seem relaxed. Motel 8 is the same (the one in fredericksburg). For being 2 years old Z behaves well. He spent 10 weeks consecutively at obedience training when he was 6 months old. At night he stays in a crate.

Hobolobo

I'm talking to the misses about going on this one, maybe we can convoy out from our neck of the woods.

Top Bottom