66.9 KB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot_20200423-233305_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200423-233305_Gallery.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot_20200423-233326_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200423-233326_Gallery.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 131

Chris1015

Long shot probably but if anyone in coming weeks/months would consider SMORR or Flat Nasty in Missouri, send me a pm!

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Long shot probably but if anyone in coming weeks/months would consider SMORR or Flat Nasty in Missouri, send me a pm!

I’m considering it for middle end of May for sure. Either one

Edit preferably flat nasty as I can get there and back in the same day easier. Not sure where your located but have you considered moonlight?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:

Chris1015

I’m considering it for middle end of May for sure. Either one

Edit preferably flat nasty as I can get there and back in the same day easier. Not sure where your located but have you considered moonlight?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

No I haven't but would not be opposed. I'm an hour south of Chicago.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great pics guys!! So glad to see we're not the only ones who have essential places they need to travel to. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think anyone says it is a crime to leave your house. Just keep distance from people and minimize contact with community surfaces that could spread COVID.

Actually, depending on where you live, there are in fact "shelter in place" orders that have been issued. As in, the government wants you to stay at home and NOT travel anywhere unless it's "essential". National Parks and State Parks have been closed, people have been arrested for paddle boarding in the ocean and playing with their kids at a park by themselves and even places like the Tahoe Basin/El Dorado County CA (think Rubicon) will now be issuing $1000 fines to non-residents.

Elroy231

Reminds me of a line I once read

Land of the free, home of the brave.

I was born in America
That very fact makes me an American. I do not acknowledge borders, I do not make relevant, imaginary lines in the sand.
The oceans and streams, the rivers, mountains , rocks and valleys all are my front and back yard. I play there and I rest there I eat there and raise my family there. I greet my freinds and loved ones there.
From the lakes in all there greatness that surround Michigan to the vast oceans of California and beyond, that's where I reside! That's my home.
Why?
Becuase this is the land of the free.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked

I was born in America
That very fact makes me an American. I do not acknowledge borders, I do not make relevant, imaginary lines in the sand.
The oceans and streams, the rivers, mountains , rocks and valleys all are my front and back yard. I play there and I rest there I eat there and raise my family there. I greet my freinds and loved ones there.
From the lakes in all there greatness that surround Michigan to the vast oceans of California and beyond, that's where I reside! That's my home.
Why?

That’s good [emoji106]

Where is that from?

wjtstudios

Hooked

I was born in America
Why?

Well said!!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Actually, depending on where you live, there are in fact "shelter in place" orders that have been issued. As in, the government wants you to stay at home and NOT travel anywhere unless it's "essential". National Parks and State Parks have been closed, people have been arrested for paddle boarding in the ocean and playing with their kids at a park by themselves and even places like the Tahoe Basin/El Dorado County CA (think Rubicon) will now be issuing $1000 fines to non-residents.

No shit?! My bad, I haven't paid too much attention to other state's orders. Holcomb said that parks and whatnot will remain open so people can get out and enjoy themselves. He's smart enough to know that sitting at home worrying about COVID killing you is probably as unhealthy as COVID itself. They shut down playgrounds and similar public places but I understand that. Stressing the social distancing thing if in a public setting. Anyways, I cannot wait to hit Redbird this spring. It's unfortunately thoroughly soaked now and everything is difficult or extreme per their website.

Top Bottom