THIS IS NOT A CRIME - This is #ESSENTIALTRAVEL

Abntroop

Actually, depending on where you live, there are in fact "shelter in place" orders that have been issued. As in, the government wants you to stay at home and NOT travel anywhere unless it's "essential". National Parks and State Parks have been closed, people have been arrested for paddle boarding in the ocean and playing with their kids at a park by themselves and even places like the Tahoe Basin/El Dorado County CA (think Rubicon) will now be issuing $1000 fines to non-residents.

That’s good to know, was going to be doing some exploring up that way this week. I’ll head elsewhere. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nah. It's not about violating peoples private property.

Cool - glad that I just misunderstood.

To that end, one of the things that I love most about Nevada is that so much of it is still wide open public land. There are fences everywhere but mainly to keep livestock of the highway and there are always gates. On these gates, they have signs that simply state, "please close gate". :yup:

Elroy231

To that end, one of the things that I love most about Nevada is that so much of it is still wide open public land. There are fences everywhere but mainly to keep livestock of the highway and there are always gates. On these gates, they have signs that simply state, "please close gate". :yup:
It's amazing that you get to see so much of the beauty this country has.
I can tell that you dont take that for granted. [emoji106]
Hopefully I can come see those signs one day. Hats off to the people who made them!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's amazing that you get to see so much of the beauty this country has.
I can tell that you dont take that for granted. [emoji106]
Hopefully I can come see those signs one day. Hats off to the people who made them!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have a feeling you'd like it out here a lot. :yup:

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
Montana is set to re-open but we got out early to do some essential fishing

Attachments

• 20200425_170741.jpg
    20200425_170741.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 111

Primo82

Caught the Bug

Man as soon as thr job market is back I may start looking out west. There are a lot of fire and logging roads in southern Indiana that can be fun to cruise on. Although semis flying through them will kill you if you aren't careful. And i have some friends with large tracts i can do some wheeling on. But nothing like that. The pictures you all share of your experiences are awesome and i want to be able to explore that shit on a whim! (Lawfully of course)

Top Bottom