This is YOUR thread...

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Ok now you did it! I may not have coil overs but at least my shocks aren't too long!!! Damn Andrew I thought you were better than that! :cheesy:

-John

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

texasdave

I will go on record with this to no one in particular........

Fuck you ya fuckin fuck.

Ah, I'm better......

Ok now you did it! I may not have coil overs but at least my shocks aren't too long!!! Damn Andrew I thought you were better than that! :cheesy:

-John

WAYALIFE APP 

So I cannot hang with the cook kids because I do not have coilovers? :mad: Guess I will have to see if I can a friend who can fabricate me a set since I do not have the required equipment or the $$$. I will take my Jeep to the Mall and crawl over the speed bumps. :naw:

So I cannot hang with the cook kids because I do not have coilovers? :mad: Guess I will have to see if I can a friend who can fabricate me a set since I do not have the required equipment or the $$$. I will take my Jeep to the Mall and crawl over the speed bumps. :naw:

ssshhhhhhhh, dont tell the KINGPINs, but i dont either..... :what:
andrew-

rtguy1

You guys are being silly with the shock length thing. Running extra long shocks is a common practice to allow more suspension droop. That's why you run lower spring retainers in conjunction with longer shocks. Although the spring is not touching the upper perch it is still around the bumpstop and will not fall out. But I guess you guys haven't read that before.

texasdave

Ok time for my vent words post........ ready.......... and go

Asshat
Douche canoe
Ass goblin
Fart knocker
butt nugget
dick swab

Ok, I'm better....feel free to use these as you wish. :thumb:

You guys are being silly with the shock length thing. Running extra long shocks is a common practice to allow more suspension droop. That's why you run lower spring retainers in conjunction with longer shocks. Although the spring is not touching the upper perch it is still around the bumpstop and will not fall out. But I guess you guys haven't read that before.

dude no one even cares really. no one was saying anything about it until ASSHAT-o cried about his rig being made fun of. so now we are joking about it, see cause it is funny! we all know it works, thanks for the info though...

andrew-

rtguy1

dude no one even cares really. no one was saying anything about it until ASSHAT-o cried about his rig being made fun of. so now we are joking about it, see cause it is funny! we all know it works, thanks for the info though...

andrew-

Actually I don't think you knew that, but that's ok. If you would have made it to big bear you could have seen how well it did work along with combetvetjk's rig. But I guess you didn't want your buddies on here knowing you two were friends.

Evilidea

Bright/Lime Green WOL Stickers!!!!!

Ok I feel better now thnx for another useless post count bump thread.:cheesy:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Actually I don't think you knew that, but that's ok. If you would have made it to big bear you could have seen how well it did work along with combetvetjk's rig. But I guess you didn't want your buddies on here knowing you two were friends.

Freinds? FRIENDS? Drewski say it isn't so! Does RTGuy know you better than me? Lol

Top Bottom