Tires on Dana44???

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
By the time you should be worried about needing a rear truss you should honestly be looking to go full float. The rear housing can handle quite a lot.
I know you said you weren't interested in it, but after this talk of rear upgrade made me realize that the trail leader package isn't even an option for you as the conventional JK44 rear uses equal length shafts and last time I saw Dynatrac doesn't offer it for the Rubi 44 with different length axle shafts.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

By the time you should be worried about needing a rear truss you should honestly be looking to go full float. The rear housing can handle quite a lot.
I know you said you weren't interested in it, but after this talk of rear upgrade made me realize that the trail leader package isn't even an option for you as the conventional JK44 rear uses equal length shafts and last time I saw Dynatrac doesn't offer it for the Rubi 44 with different length axle shafts.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I thought that too be the other way around... i'll look into that

Slimebones

With respect, see post #33 of this thread and you can learn most what you need to know from reading the tech tips as mentioned. Take the time to do the research.

BaddestCross

Experience trumps all. Just looking for that. Thanks guys. I have a plan. Appreciate it.
Lol. Well now that that's settled, you should introduce yourself with post in the Wave forum then start a build thread so we can watch your progress. And give you more shit. 😎

It's a pretty tight-knit group over here and, unfortunately, many take some member's attitudes the wrong way and end up not lasting long. You'll find a wealth of information and a pretty good group of people here, so hopefully you'll stick around, learn the ropes, and enjoy your stay. 🍻

As an aside, I think it's funny that zimm threw you to the wolves and probably sat back and watched the party laughing his ass off. 🤣

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Lol. Well now that that's settled, you should introduce yourself with post in the Wave forum then start a build thread so we can watch your progress. And give you more shit. ��

It's a pretty tight-knit group over here and, unfortunately, many take some member's attitudes the wrong way and end up not lasting long. You'll find a wealth of information and a pretty good group of people here, so hopefully you'll stick around, learn the ropes, and enjoy your stay. ��

As an aside, I think it's funny that zimm threw you to the wolves and probably sat back and watched the party laughing his ass off. ��

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

I don't know about all that. More trouble than its worth i think really. Really appreciate the help though. Good plan in mind. Now... to find that money... Thanks guys, really. WJCO us Colorado guys shouldn't fight like that. No hard feelings bro. Thanks guys ��

Last edited:
I don't know about all that. More trouble than its worth i think really. Really appreciate the help though. Good plan in mind. Now... to find that money... Thanks guys, really. WJCO is Colorado guys shouldn't fight like that. No hard feelings feelings bro. Thanks guys 👊

BaddestCross you were by far most helpful. MOST appreciated. Thank you sir.

Top Bottom