To the Good Ol' Days - a MOAB Jeep Vacation

SKT

Wow, looks like an awesome wheeling trip - thanks for sharing all the great pics!

Really neat seeing the factory Jeeps out there getting after it.

That is certainly a clean YJ and CJ-7!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Quick question for you, did the break with Moby make you think twice about adding any type of sat com to your travel gear? I know they're pricey, but if you hadn't been able to limp Moby off that trail and back to town, it could have paid for itself on one trip.

Pretty sure they already have a sat phone.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BobNH

God I hate my phone and thumbs. Sorry for the random 9, was scrolling with one thumb.
Awesome shots and story, looked like beautiful weather and as you note, always a good time when built and stockers can wheel together like that.

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome Trip! Looking forward to the video! And maybe some future pics of one of your CJ's out in Moab, Jane would look good out there.... just sayin.

Believe me, I'm tempted now for sure. :crazyeyes:

Thanks Eddie and Cindy for the great recap and photos of our trip! View attachment 261258

Hey baperkins09, it was great to meet and wheel with you and your daughter. Not every day that we meet someone who can appreciate a fine bourbon too :cool:

Great post with so many great photos. Well done. I hadn't been down there for a couple years, but sure enough I woke up on a Monday morning and wheeled past the diner and sure enough there was Rubicat and the rest of those awesome jeeps in the parking lot!

No kidding? I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to say hello.

Quick question for you, did the break with Moby make you think twice about adding any type of sat com to your travel gear? I know they're pricey, but if you hadn't been able to limp Moby off that trail and back to town, it could have paid for itself on one trip.

As OverlanderJK said, we carry an InReach sat unit that allows us to send texts. Hopefully we'll never need it but it's nice to have just in case.

Wow epic trip! Congrats to you guys for getting invited!

Love the scrambler too. And the YJ. And I guess the other older ones too. Lol

Thanks! It was real exciting to get invited for sure.

AlpineGlider

Jeep's Finest

Thanks for posting this story and all those incredible pictures, they are amazing! The picture that really blew my mind was labelled "Jeep's Finest", and had the TJ, YJ, and Renegade perched on the edge of a cliff, with an incredible panorama of mountains in the background. That might be the coolest Jeep pic I've ever seen! Any chance of you posting an HD version of that picture? I'd love to set it as my desktop background. Of course, make sure that the Wayalife logo is prominent!

Thanks,
Vlad

Top Bottom