To the Good Ol' Days - a MOAB Jeep Vacation

mancinis34

It's great to see that you don't need a fully built rig to have a great time on the trail. I think its good for the Jeep crew to get back to the heart of things and keep things fresh as to what they are working for.

Can't wait to get to Moab some day, its a long way from PA. For now, I have Rausch Creek to get me rocks off.

Blackhawkip

Great pictures and looks like an awesome trip. Having never been to Moab, it's great getting insights into the different trails and the Jeeps that are able to complete them.

bigcale

Caught the Bug
MOAB DAY 1 : Poison Spider Mesa
Dave Thompson owns this super clean 1992 supercharged YJ riding on long arms and ORI struts and it is without question, the nicest one I have ever seen.
20170522210958-3d93b989.jpg

That looks like the old Black Diamond coil over system. My old CJ had a modified version of it back in the day, it is a very flexy system.

Zeus

Looks awesome guys! Would love to one day be able to do the Moab. But that is a pretty far drive for me :cheesy:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
So awesome to see so many stock Jeeps wheeling! Great photos as always! Thanks for sharing. [emoji106]

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Really nice to see a variety of Jeep models, especially the CJ and that really nice YJ which I would like to know more about, and like someone else asked how did it stay so clean?

Top Bottom