Vendors...the good, bad, and ugly of your experiences purchasing with them

pastorwug

Sometimes I'm skeptical about those deals. Like the dynomax exhaust.... I'm afraid its a knock off :(

Sent from my phone while I should probably be getting work done

Bought my Dynomax exhaust from Amazon and it came in a Dynomax box - missing several key parts - but it seemed real Dynomax parts.

Millerj87

I bought my dynomax exhaust from Morris 4 x4 excellent customer service and expedient delivery and a great price I buy all my parts from them or amazon primarily cuz they are local

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

JKWrang

Bought my Dynomax exhaust from Amazon and it came in a Dynomax box - missing several key parts - but it seemed real Dynomax parts.

What key parts.. like the muffler?? :cheesy:

Sent from my phone while I should probably be getting work done

bl17z90

Thats why you should check and make sure you have everything before you start :yup:

I am guilty of forgetting this on a number of ocassions.

snapfish

I recently bought TeraFlex BB 2.5 to replace RC 2.5 lift from 4x4groupbuy.com out of Salt Lake City Utah. I had good service and got great pricing from them. They have excellent customer service & their staff know jeep parts well enough to steer me in the right direction (bought other parts from them as well)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
You don't pick stuff up directly from them?

Sent from my phone?

sometimes i cant due to work and their hours. so instead i will have them ship it. like my A pillar switch pod i just ordered from them the other they are shipping since i will not be able to pick it up

bl17z90

sometimes i cant due to work and their hours. so instead i will have them ship it. like my A pillar switch pod i just ordered from them the other they are shipping since i will not be able to pick it up

Fair enough.

Sent from my phone?

bl17z90

I got a link from the rep on wrangler forum awile back where you enter the code then you start shopping. I'll have to grt my laptop and get it

Sent from my phone?

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Usually always use northridge4x4 and never had any issues with anything missing, but its usually evo parts i order which always ship direct. My only real complaint is I usually never know when things will get shipped tho since it takes time for me to get updates on tracking everytime which is getting old.

Quadratec is okay, very dumb hours for sure so its very hard to pick anything up. I either have to take a half day from work or just leave early and book it down there to make it in time (hour or less away for me)

Morris4x4 is where I got my trektop and they shipped it super fast and had the best deal that I could find.

Inspired-enginner where I got my light bar was the best place Ive dealt with yet however. I asked literally 50 or more questions before finally placing my order and they were always there to answer anythign I asked very fast. They also made me a harness for exactly what I wanted and didnt charge anything extra.

There are others I cant remember ordering from anymore, but a smaller place that I got my door hinge pins from gave me a 10% cupon since the website double charged me for my order, sadly they dont make anything else I would purchase tho (and the pins are $5 more from quadratec lol)

I have had good luck with Northridge 4X4. Just ordered some lights yesterday and David called me to change my order up a little to save me money. Great customer service....

Top Bottom