Vendors...the good, bad, and ugly of your experiences purchasing with them

catahoula

Caught the Bug
sorry to bump this thread but i've noticed northridge4x4.ca is up here in canada and i was wondering if anyone from canada has used them im sure they're as good as down south but was wondering about what anyones experiences are as far as shipping, and customer service. here in ontario where i live theres not much choice for jeep lift kits and what not, (everyone sells readylift or rough country) and i see they have teraflex rock krawler and the prices look good too. if anyone has any experience with them feel free to let me know!

No reason to say sorry. Reason I started this thread so that others can voice their experiences with vendors to help members make a better decision on where to buy. I have had experience with Northridge4x4 down here and was very happy with customer service and speedy delivery. Welcome to a Wayalfe:standing wave:

Wethy

No reason to say sorry. Reason I started this thread so that others can voice their experiences with vendors to help members make a better decision on where to buy. I have had experience with Northridge4x4 down here and was very happy with customer service and speedy delivery. Welcome to a Wayalfe:standing wave:

fair enough! and thanks! its a very enjoyable forum to be on, that's for sure. thats what I've gathered and I'm sure it'd probably be just as good up here too but I'm looking for some first hand experience, probably be a while before i order anything as i bought brand new and have a warranty to keep, also need to pay it off some first but knowing for future reference is definitely good and then im not rushing to find out before i bite the bullet and purchase something ha ha

Jersey_Devil

Trucklite. They are a great company! A few month back I started getting good a "stobing" not the flicker. They actually sent an engineer to my house to figure out what was going on! Then he gave me all sorts of free stuff including a free set of anti flicker harness.

Sent from my obama monitoring device

David1tontj

Thank you 4wd hardware for waiting to send me this email until I was already expecting my tires to be on my doorstep. Bastards!

Hi David this is Roy with 4wd emailing you about your order for the tires we are on backorder on those tires right now they are going to be around 60 to 90 days until we get them in if you have any questions please feel free to call me at the number below.

Thanks,

--------/

Ummmmm. Yeah there's a freaking problem! Urrgghh! Stupid super swampers!

Needless to say I cancelled my order and found some on amazon that should arrive at my doorstep on the Friday before I leave. Tires get here- I have my amigo mount them up- I leave for the rubicon at midnight... That should work right? Haha.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

JKWrang

WOW i can't believe they waited until your delivery was due at your door to tell you that they weren't going to be on time!

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

pastorwug

If ORE offered free shipping for orders over $100 and a sales tax equivalent discount I would order everything I buy from them. I just like those guys better!

Until then it will be Northridge.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom