VIDEO : MALL CRAWLIN ARIZONA - a Blast from the Past with MOBY & EVO1

TrailHunter

Hooked

Such a cool area around parker. Is this the first video of the new Wayalife Rockumentary Series? [emoji6] Awesome old footage.

jeeeep

Hooked
awesome blast from the past!

There have been so many damn political ads i've been viewing all the videos instead of regular TV :thumb:

Good motivation to get my JL trail ready too!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
awesome blast from the past!

There have been so many damn political ads i've been viewing all the videos instead of regular TV :thumb:

Good motivation to get my JL trail ready too!

LOL - man, you ain’t kidding! Glad we could give you an alternative source of entertainment [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Were you and Mel rocking the iPhone 2 in this? Lol

LOL - we may have 🤪

Come to think of it, this may have been before you got your 2-door?

jdofmemi

Nice video of what looks like a fun trail.

I am curious about the fenders on EVO-1. What are they?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

It’s the evo hood fender combo in front that they made but no longer do. The rear are mopar high line fenders.

DMF

Bring back all the archives please! Love the video. And Eddie, you're a great spotter.

jdofmemi

It’s the evo hood fender combo in front that they made but no longer do. The rear are mopar high line fenders.

I figured it was something custom all around. Surprised the rear are factory parts.

Not that I want a set, but are the high line fenders still available? Just curious.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I hereby hand over my Copyright to you. Lol

Why thank you my friend :D :thumb:

Awesome video! It’s definitely cool seeing some footage from years ago [emoji106]

So glad you enjoyed seeing it :)

Yup. Only had the two door for eight. Lol

Wow, how time flies. I wonder if we filmed you back when you were still bone stock going up Pancake Rock :crazyeyes:

Great throw back video!

Happy to hear you enjoyed it :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Actually, I'm pretty sure both front and rear fenders were glass. If I recall, the Mopar's weren't even out yet.

Bring back all the archives please! Love the video. And Eddie, you're a great spotter.

LOL - we may have to do some more digging.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Pretty cool. If my timelines are right, it was around this time I first stumbled across your videos and bought my first Jeep. Here I am with 2 in the garage and pre-teen kids who are already hooked. [emoji482]

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Such a badass video! EVO1 in this form is prob my favorite look it’s had over the years.

Seeing that body damage to moby on the passenger side made me chuckle a little. The first of many to come on that side unfortunately.

Thanks for digging this gem out of the archives!

Top Bottom