VPR 4X4 Ultimate Bumbers????

Zevulin

MOTOWN

UNBELEIVABLE!!!!!!!!!!! I ask for any experience with a particular bumper and for the most part get 3 pages of lets see who can be the biggest ASSHOLE:grayno:

WJCO

Meme King
Im guessing all the smart ass comments are really petty:naw:

Smartass comments aside, if you look at the pic below, this thread has had over 500 views and not one of those viewers has posted about a personal experience with this bumper. But then again, you just started this thread last night, so maybe there's hope.

Untitled.jpg

MOTOWN

Smartass comments aside, if you look at the pic below, this thread has had over 500 views and not one of those viewers has posted about a personal experience with this bumper. But then again, you just started this thread last night, so maybe there's hope.

View attachment 293950

Whats your point guy???? we all know how the net works , one asshole responds to a thread with a smart ass response then all the dilly dilly minions join in!:twocents::twocents:

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
His point is that nobody uses that ugly ass probably Chinese built bumper. If someone has they would have chimed in. Much better options out there for much better prices that are US built exactly like that if you're into that.

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

ctznarcane

What the fuck did I just read?

This started as a question about a bumper, and from there turned into a thread about spelling, assholes, and homosexuality.

Just...wow.

Top Bottom