VPR 4X4 Ultimate Bumbers????

MOTOWN

This thread has been very entertaining! I must admit that! I like it here I think ill fit right in!:thankyou::thankyou:

jesse3638

Hooked
I thought making things about ourselves was the staple of being an american?

Just like gun laws where do you think the rest of the country learned it from. Too soon?

Duh, We are neighbors.

Takes one to know one. Haha. If I get the job I interviewed for today I may become neighbors with piginajeep. His neck of the woods is closer to Bakersfield than mine is.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

nomorenoless

As the thread is about a bumper!

I really don’t see much in the video, beside two good looking*** Jeeps. But as I have learned with my Jeep; everything is not about “good looking” but at the soul, from the engine, transmission until the shocks, suspension and axle’s, but when is matters of exterior, yes! bumpers made a huge difference.

But what is my bumper for? Mainly to resist or absorb more damage as possible to protect the soul of my Jeep! With that in mind I leave the opinion from a newbie stand point like me, about what I though was very important in the exterior.

Take a look at this set, I have it and is very functional and make your Jeep very safe to drive:
https://www.smittybilt.com/atlas

Last edited:

TheGrendel

I really don’t see much in the video, beside two good looking*** Jeeps. But as I have learned with my Jeep; everything is not about “good looking” but at the soul, from the engine, transmission until the shocks, suspension and axle’s, but when is matters of exterior, yes! bumpers made a huge difference.

But what is my bumper for? Mainly to resist or absorb more damage as possible to protect the soul of my Jeep! With that in mind I leave the opinion from a newbie stand point like me, about what I though was very important in the exterior.

Take a look at this set, I have it and is very functional and make your Jeep very safe to drive:
https://www.smittybilt.com/atlas

in what way? :rolleyes2:

TheGrendel

:cheesy: I was kinda wondering that myself :crazyeyes:

i've been guilty of it at times myself. but, Jeep forums are rife with people making assertions with zero qualitative or quantitative data to back it up just like that guy's post.

i don't agree with everything on this board 100% of the time. but, the percentage of posters on here actually wheeling their Jeeps hard and providing knowledge gained over time is vastly superior to any other board i've been on.

DINKELROC

This thread is some funny shit, I'm glad my company blocked the video so I won't get any queer adds on my computer. In this case censorship is for the best I guess. :cheesy:

Top Bottom