VPR 4X4 Ultimate Bumbers????

fiend

Caught the Bug
Every time someone posts on this thread, it bumbs it to the top. It’s bumbing me out.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Dude you clearly cannot read! I didn't ask for anyones "opinions" I was asking if anyone has any experience with the bumpers meaning is the build quality good or total garbage , I couldn't care less about the next guys opinion , but its good to ask and see what someone else experience with a particular product may be.

Your a dumb shit. When you ask about experience your asking for someone opinion on it. They go hand in hand

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
OHHHHH an inter webs tough guy! Dude have a Coke and a smile and.............. STFU:asshat::brows:

Your the one that asked for an OPINION/experience on a piece of shit bumper that clearly no one here runs or cares to run. You got your answer on it now stop crying like a little bitch about how your feeling got hurt and move on Felicia

MOTOWN

Your the one that asked for an OPINION/experience on a piece of shit bumper that clearly no one here runs or cares to run. You got your answer on it now stop crying like a little bitch about how your feeling got hurt and move on Felicia

You sound straight foolish! I love how some are wannabe tough guys over a keyboard yet wouldn't say "BOOO" in person!:clap2::cheesy:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
You sound straight foolish! I love how some are wannabe tough guys over a keyboard yet wouldn't say "BOOO" in person!:clap2::cheesy:

Usually the ones that say that are the ones that will not approach someone outside of the internet. [emoji8]

Top Bottom