VPR 4X4 Ultimate Bumbers????

jesse3638

Hooked
Whats your point guy???? we all know how the net works , one asshole responds to a thread with a smart ass response then all the dilly dilly minions join in!:twocents::twocents:
I just came here for the Bud Light but stumbled across to pussies vying for the crown of biggest asshole. See You Next Tuesdays, both of you's.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

glen5264

What I don’t understand is “why ask for an opinion on this or that kind of bumper?” Why. I mean or why?
It’s like asking “what does everyone think about my wife’s rack?” And post picture of it.
Like really. If u like a fricken bumper then buy it!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MOTOWN

What I don’t understand is “why ask for an opinion on this or that kind of bumper?” Why. I mean or why?
It’s like asking “what does everyone think about my wife’s rack?” And post picture of it.

Dude you clearly cannot read! I didn't ask for anyones "opinions" I was asking if anyone has any experience with the bumpers meaning is the build quality good or total garbage , I couldn't care less about the next guys opinion , but its good to ask and see what someone else experience with a particular product may be.

WJCO

Meme King
Your thread now has over 1000 views. It's doubled since your temper tantrum. Still NOT ONE PERSON has provided you with personal experience. That may be a hint.

Best regards,
An Asshole

Xhisors

Dude you clearly cannot read! I didn't ask for anyones "opinions" I was asking if anyone has any experience with the bumpers meaning is the build quality good or total garbage , I couldn't care less about the next guys opinion , but its good to ask and see what someone else experience with a particular product may be.

Opinions are like assholes.. everyone has one. I would listen to these assholes though. They seem to know what the fuck is going on with a jeep.

Buster3479

This thread implies that several of the guys here would have no interest in pictures of your wife's rack? It would be a bumber to judge a rack without pictures though in my opinion....

MOTOWN

Your thread now has over 1000 views. It's doubled since your temper tantrum. Still NOT ONE PERSON has provided you with personal experience. That may be a hint.

Best regards,
An Asshole

Thanks Captain obvious!:thumb:

Top Bottom