Watcha cookin'?

Ddays

Hooked
Never took pics of the carved smoked goose, roasted carrots,parsnips & golden beets and truffled mashed potatoes

The classic soufflé has the yolks and whites separated, usually with more whites. Jacques Pepin, famous chef, his mother married when she was young and didn’t know how to cook...and her husband loved soufflés...so she made this up herself. Super easy since you don’t need to separate the eggs, and comes out great every time. Even though Jacques is a classically trained French chef, he still makes this soufflé like his mother did

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Pepin is awesome. I love watching his shows. I used to watch him years ago and now do online.

Brute

Hooked
Pepin is awesome. I love watching his shows. I used to watch him years ago and now do online.

I did too, because my mom did...as well as Julia Childs. When I watch Julia Childs now, I realize how lit up she was from drinking wine on the set...

Brute

Hooked
Cassoulet with goose leg confit...

Attachments

• 13E25720-0C8E-4052-92E8-E44871CB0C49.jpg
    13E25720-0C8E-4052-92E8-E44871CB0C49.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 55
chuck in smoke for a couple hours.
IMG_7375.jpg .

Then into a Dutch oven for a few more hours.
IMG_7376.jpg .

Little different take on pot roast. We’ll see.

Family is Cuban and we love our pork. My mother got this new pot which will help keep this thing super tender and juicy. Typical Cuban Puerco Asado has a ton of garlic (shoved deep into the meat), cumin, oregano, salt, and sour oranges. I topped it off with even more minced garlic. Can't wait!! 20210101_140800.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom