WAYALIFE Decals Now Available - UPDATED 5/20/14

Atch

MTG

Caught the Bug
By popular demand, we now have a new WAYALIFE decal that is similar to what you see on the back of our hoodies. These can be applied to the side of your Jeep as shown below or just about anywhere.

Supplies are limited but, what we do have is available for shipping now. Click on the link below to order yours today:

>> CLICK HERE TO BUY

:thumb:

This place is going to break me. :grayno:

gouacats

Just ordered the new decal. Been wanting to change to black decals, so the is will give me the opportunity! Cool!

JAGS

Hooked
By popular demand, we now have a new WAYALIFE decal that is similar to what you see on the back of our hoodies. These can be applied to the side of your Jeep as shown below or just about anywhere. :thumb:

Oh man am I glad the other ones were on backorder. This one is just perfect for my taste. Just ordered silver one for the back window of the hard top. Very Cool. :yup:

Now if only it would get here before Sat. :crazyeyes:

Deuane

I been waiting for it, when it not out of stock. I orders some a few days ago, next will be the jacket...

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
WAYALIFE Decals Now Available!!

Just got a few silver WAYALIFE decals in...
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1357670838.704363.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
Just got a few silver WAYALIFE decals in...
View attachment 11626

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Damn, these things are selling faster than overlanderjk drives in the desert!

I tried to order 2 round wayalife decals and it said only 1 left in stock. :shock:

If there are 2 available, I'll take them. Just PM me.

Thanks,

MG

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

I tried to order 2 round wayalife decals and it said only 1 left in stock. :shock:

Thanks,

MG

:cheesy::thumb:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug

Thanks,

MG

x2 I missed the e-mail for these if one got sent out.. well I'll have to wait. :)

JAGS

Hooked

Thanks,

MG

I got mine Saturday. Haven't washed the jeep yet from the recent desert run so decal is waiting to be put on.

MTG

Caught the Bug
I got mine Saturday. Haven't washed the jeep yet from the recent desert run so decal is waiting to be put on.

I have one to put on, and I'm hoping it gets above 40 degrees today. Otherwise the hairdryer (not mine) is coming out. :thumb:

JKLIFE

Awesome! Just ordered my windshield decal! Thanks! By chance how soon are the hoodies getting shipped out?

JAGS

Hooked
I have one to put on, and I'm hoping it gets above 40 degrees today. Otherwise the hairdryer (not mine) is coming out. :thumb:

It rained lightly Sunday night it might rain again on Thursday. And by rain I mean a California spit. I might also be doing a small run Saturday to Big Bear. So I'm hesitant to wash knowing the damn thing is not going to have anything to show for it.

Hey, take it easy with the hairdryer talk. Put the dryer down and walk away from the vehicle. It's all wayalife till someone blows an eye out. :cheesy:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Hey, take it easy with the hairdryer talk. Put the dryer down and walk away from the vehicle. It's all wayalife till someone blows an eye out. :cheesy:

I honestly do not know how to work one. Maybe you can do a write up? :cheesy:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
It rained lightly Sunday night it might rain again on Thursday. And by rain I mean a California spit. I might also be doing a small run Saturday to Big Bear. So I'm hesitant to wash knowing the damn thing is not going to have anything to show for it.

JAGS,

I may be in Big Bear on Saturday too, If you see me give me a wave!! I have a black JK with WAYALIFE on windshield!!!

Top Bottom