WAYALIFE Decals Now Available - UPDATED 5/20/14

JAGS

Hooked
JAGS,

I may be in Big Bear on Saturday too, If you see me give me a wave!! I have a black JK with WAYALIFE on windshield!!!

You doing a run up there or just visiting/having fun. I'm decal-less at the moment but got a silver JKUR with blacked out hinges. If I see ya I'll give ya a :standing wave:.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
You doing a run up there or just visiting/having fun. I'm decal-less at the moment but got a silver JKUR with blacked out hinges. If I see ya I'll give ya a :standing wave:.

My wife and I going up to goof off for the day, kids are gone for the day. If we see ya I'll give ya a :standing wave: too!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We have a bunch of decals on order and hope to have them in soon.

Regarding black decals, I am sorry but we will not be making any. As some of you may know, we do require windshield banners on some of our runs and they simply do not show up in our videos.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
WAYALIFE Decals Now Available!!

We have a bunch of decals on order and hope to have them in soon.

Regarding black decals, I am sorry but we will not be making any. As some of you may know, we do require windshield banners on some of our runs and they simply do not show up in our videos.

Cool makes sense. What color do you recommend on my rescue green JK? Can't decide.... White? Silver?

Gibbo

I got my stickers here in Australia in 7 days. That's what I call service. Thanks very much.:standing wave:

flotto

WAYALIFE Decals Now Available!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1358809055.339098.jpg

Took a slightly different approach. Still deciding if I like it that low.

Top Bottom