WAYALIFE Decals Now Available - UPDATED 5/20/14

Do you know when there will be more white WAYALIFE windshield decals? I have a Cherry Jeep a black one would like nice also but didn't see that as an option?

Re: WAYALIFE Decals Now Available!!

Will there be any cowl decals in white available in the future. All my decals are white and dont want to throw the color scheme I got. Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

There won't be an option for a black windshield decal.

When will more silver be available? I keep checking and there always sold out..... Can we preorder decals maybe? I've been trying since they came out and still can't get a silver wayalife windshield banner......

WAYALIFE Decals Now Available!!

Any gecko in the works yet? A gecko in the gear pattern would look AWESOME on my black EVO rock skins on the rear corner...

Do you know why? I would like a black one too for the side of my jeep across my doors.

Eddie said no. lol I don't remember his reason but I'm sure he will post up again.

When will more silver be available? I keep checking and there always sold out..... Can we preorder decals maybe? I've been trying since they came out and still can't get a silver wayalife windshield banner......

I didn't order them so I am not sure.;)

Black windshield decals

The black windshield decals do not show up (or see them) in the WAYALIFE video's. From what I remember reading in earlier post. :idontknow:

Last edited:
Hey, try an email Doug through his site. Pixeldecal. Pretty sure his operation can make anything you want, any color, quick customer service, and he'll explain yes or no if he can do it.

I'm sure there is some copyright infringement should you do this. :doh: But hey, what do I know, I'm only in marketing. ;)

Any chance the Wayalife cowl decals will come in white?

Will there be any cowl decals in white available in the future. All my decals are white and dont want to throw the color scheme I got. Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes, we will have them available in white. We've just been having problems getting any of the cowl and gear decals in right now due to complications getting them made. Apparently, the "A" and "P" are too small and a lot of manual labor is required to get them out. We are trying to work through this now and hope to have more in again soon only, they may cost a bit more. I'll try to keep you guys in the loop on this.

There won't be an option for a black windshield decal.

Do you know why? I would like a black one too for the side of my jeep across my doors.

I am sorry for this but, we do runs on a regular basis where we require windshield banners to be on for filming purposes. Unfortunately, black simply cannot be seen by the camera and so we decided to just not make them an option.

We should have these available the beginning of next week.

WAYALIFE Decals Now Available!!

Hey, try an email Doug through his site. Pixeldecal. Pretty sure his operation can make anything you want, any color, quick customer service, and he'll explain yes or no if he can do it.

Can and should are two different things. ;)

I am sorry for this but, we do runs on a regular basis where we require windshield banners to be on for filming purposes. Unfortunately, black simply cannot be seen by the camera and so we decided to just not make them an option.

Makes sense but you are making it difficult for me. These stickers help me go over things :bleh:

Yes, we will have them available in white. We've just been having problems getting any of the cowl and gear decals in right now due to complications getting them made. Apparently, the "A" and "P" are too small and a lot of manual labor is required to get them out. We are trying to work through this now and hope to have more in again soon only, they may cost a bit more. I'll try to keep you guys in the loop on this.

Sweet! As soon as the windshield is available in white again also I will be ordering. I am switching from silver to white on all my decals. If it drives the cost up more for the perfect product then so be it.

Any gecko in the works yet? A gecko in the gear pattern would look AWESOME on my black EVO rock skins on the rear corner...

We might but, we'd have to find a match first and see if we can get them made. The biggest problem with doing a color like this is that there isn't much demand for them and the company we work with still has to foot the bill in getting a whole roll. We'll see.

The black windshield decals do not show up (or see them) in the WAYALIFE video's. From what I remember reading in earlier post. :idontknow:

This is correct.

While I'm sure he can do it, I would be grateful if you didn't. We do not have ANY advertisers and pay for this forum's existence completely out of our pocket. The meager amount of money we make through the sale of decals and swag help us to make this forum possible for you to use 100% FREE of charge. And, in spite of what some may think, leasing a server, paying for software and licenses and offering apps for members to use for FREE isn't cheap.

I appreciate your consideration in this matter.

I'm sure there is some copyright infringement should you do this. :doh: But hey, what do I know, I'm only in marketing. ;)

Of course, there is that too but, it's hard to convince people not to do it anyway.

While I'm sure he can do it, I would be grateful if you didn't. We do not have ANY advertisers and pay for this forum's existence completely out of our pocket. The meager amount of money we make through the sale of decals and swag help us to make this forum possible for you to use 100% FREE of charge. And, in spite of what some may think, leasing a server, paying for software and licenses and offering apps for members to use for FREE isn't cheap.

I appreciate your consideration in this matter.

Thank you to Eddie and Cindy, theirs not many out there that do all this for free for all of us to enjoy. I know from most of us here we really appreciate this site! :clap2:

Last edited:
Top Bottom