WAYALIFE Gray Gear Logo Zip-Up Hoodies - IN STOCK!!

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Those will be great looking hoodies! I really like the WAYALIFE down the sleeve! :clap2: Going to order now.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Eddie, I was able to do a pre-order for a large for myself and would like to get a medium for the wife but It gives me the out of stock message. Since this is a pre-order aren't they all out of stock? lol :idontknow:

So if I missed somewhere in this thread that you won't be able to get mediums let me know, otherwise I'd like to at least purchase one M.

Thanks and again it's a great design! :beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that I added more hoodies to our original order. If what you wanted was out of stock, they should be available now :yup:

94YJBeaver

When are they going to be in? I did the pre-order thing on Tuesday along with a couple to Tee's and a butt load of decals...

Okay everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that I added more hoodies to our original order. If what you wanted was out of stock, they should be available now :yup:

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
If we pre-ordered on the 29th, any clue when we will get them? Thanks. Can't wait to get it.

X2....will make a great birthday present to myself:thumb:

When are they going to be in? I did the pre-order thing on Tuesday along with a couple to Tee's and a butt load of decals...

Sorry, but from the original post...

...Please note that we are taking pre-orders to better help us understand how many hoodies we'll really need to order. Needless to say, I hope you can be understanding of the fact that these hoodies will not be shipping out until the middle of next month. If you'd rather just wait until they are available, no problem, we'll definitely try to order more of everything but, cannot guarantee that we'll have enough in stock for everyone.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
reading_fun.gif

I still need to order mine.

Top Bottom