WAYALIFE Gray Gear Logo Zip-Up Hoodies - IN STOCK!!

94YJBeaver

I knew I saw mine in there...lol...Just got my shipment today...I just wanted to let you guys know that you rock and I will wear my WOL Sweat shirt, T-shirt, and apply my decals with honor...NO more will i be flipping off the slow drivers or acting like an idiot (when wearing my WOL clothing) in public...I would NOT want to give WOL a bad rap up here in Oregon...SO now I will be on my BEST behavior...Thank you again...:rock:

Hoodies are all packed and coming your way soon :)
View attachment 13766

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We're so glad that you all enjoy and share in the WAYALIFE and appreciate your support of this forum :thumb:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
WAYALIFE Zip-Up Hoodies - Pre-Order Yours Today!!

Got them yesterday ! Too bad it's been in the seventies here in TX. 🍻
they look great! Can't wait for it to cool down!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1359504025.800182.jpg

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

JKLIFE

Got home from work and this awesome hoodie was at my door step!!

Attachments

• image-1343976739.jpg
    image-1343976739.jpg
    411.1 KB · Views: 96

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Everyone, I just wanted to let you know that our WAYALIFE Zip-Up Hoodies are back IN STOCK and ready to ship!! I should also note that we do now have a limited supply of 2XL and 3XL in the Charcoal color shown in the sample pics. To buy yours now, simply click on the link below:

BUY NOW >> WAYALIFE Zip-Up Hoodies

:cool:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Hey Everyone, I just wanted to let you know that our WAYALIFE Zip-Up Hoodies are back IN STOCK and ready to ship!! I should also note that we do now have a limited supply of 2XL and 3XL in the Charcoal color shown in the sample pics. To yours now, simply click on the link below:

BUY NOW >> WAYALIFE Zip-Up Hoodies

:cool:

Woohoo! Hold me a 2xl while I reset my paypal password...again. :doh:

Edit: Done! LOL!

my_jk

Just got my hoodie the other day in the mail and I have to say that I love the lightness of the material and of course the logo design ;)

Top Bottom