WAYALIFE Gray Gear Logo Zip-Up Hoodies - IN STOCK!!

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
WAYALIFE Zip-Up Hoodies - Pre-Order Yours Today!!

WAYALIFE Hoodies are finally in!! To all who pre-ordered - Thank you for your patience!! We will start shipping them out tomorrow. :)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1358975309.824742.jpg

Atch

Sweet, I hope my decals are shipped out with the hoodie

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, these are getting shipped out today and for the people who've ordered 2XL or 3XL, I need to let you know that they were not available in the solid gray that you see in the sample pic. Unfortunately, they were only available in a heather. The color is very similar, only in a heather. I personally think it looks great and has me thinking I should get all of them in this color in the future but, if this isn't something you want, please let me know and I will cancel your order/refund your money. I am sorry for the late notice but, I only found out about this late last night as we were unpacking boxes. Either way, I will post up a pic of what they look like shortly.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Okay, these are getting shipped out today and for the people who've ordered 2XL or 3XL, I need to let you know that they were not available in the solid gray that you see in the sample pic. Unfortunately, they were only available in a heather. The color is very similar, only in a heather. I personally think it looks great and has me thinking I should get all of them in this color in the future but, if this isn't something you want, please let me know and I will cancel your order/refund your money. I am sorry for the late notice but, I only found out about this late last night as we were unpacking boxes. Either way, I will post up a pic of what they look like shortly.

Missed this. Bummer. I'll wait to see the picture. I typically only wear black...until something darker comes out. :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As mentioned, the color is pretty much the same only one is heathered. Unfortunately, there will not be any 2XL or 3XL available in the other gray.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I don't remember if I ordered one or not...:thinking: I don't think I did but I don't know. I'm getting old.:cheesy:

Skid_Kid

Got mine! Woohoo! :clap2::wings::rock:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1359162806.000968.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom