WAYALIFE KICK OFF to SUMMER Camping Trip

Bear_JT

Hooked
Hi Guys-

Not picking on anyone personally but the wife is a little offended with some interesting choice of words. We are trying to raise the kids with proper language skills. Hopefully, it's not to late in this country for that; but we're trying. Thanks in advance for the forum being a little less colorful and understanding.

🤨

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

trailraider

Hi Guys-

Not picking on anyone personally but the wife is a little offended with some interesting choice of words. We are trying to raise the kids with proper language skills. Hopefully, it's not to late in this country for that; but we're trying. Thanks in advance for the forum being a little less colorful and understanding.

this is the best thread hijack I have ever seen.

WJCO

Meme King
Hi Guys-

Hopefully, it's not too late in this country that everyone is offended by everything, and people can just say what they want like they used to.

Hopefully, it's not too late in this country that everyone is offended by everything, and people can just say what they want like they used to.

I completely agree with you!!! I think we're a dying breed.:thumb:

Wife is Assistant Direct of Education and just trying to keep kids on the right track with English. We know we're not really making any difference. In case your interested 50% of college students learn absolutely 'NOTHING' in college. Maybe how to party? But parents keep paying...? They should just buy a new JL and let the kids learn a trade.

Last edited:
I completely agree with you!!! I think we're a dying breed.:thumb:

Wife is Assistant Direct of Education and just trying to keep kids on the right track with English. We know we're not really making any difference. In case your interested 50% of college students learn absolutely 'NOTHING' in college. Maybe how to party? But parents keep paying...? They should just buy a new JL and let the kids learn a trade.

Parents pay for college? That must be nice...

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Hi Guys-

Fuck I hope you’re not going on this trip. You won’t last an hour.

Ha! This should get interesting. If you’re asking the folks you’re going to be spending the weekend with to watch their language, you probably should skip this event. If you’re not going and just asking everyone here to watch their language on the forum pages then you really should go somewhere else or at the very least, keep your kids and wife away from seeing the posts.

JAGS

Hooked
Fuck I hope you’re not going on this trip. You won’t last an hour.

Lol. No fucking shit.

If it wasn’t for a last minute activity I was going to be bringing my son. The last thing I want my kid to be offended by is colorful language. I need my kids to see real assholes like you and Chris. [emoji23]

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Hi Guys-

If she doesn’t like what she reads on the internet. Turn the fucking channel.

jesse3638

Hooked
Hi Guys-

Are these words OK?

See
You
Next
Tuesday

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom