WAYALIFE KICK OFF to SUMMER Camping Trip

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, just wanted to remind you that we need to be gassed up and ready to ROLL at 9am on Saturday morning. Also, the weather forecast has changed a bit and now we'll be looking at highs in the mid 50's, lows in the upper 30's and there's going to be a chance of scattered showers. Needless to say, be sure to pack accordingly and please be sure to pack firewood.

Hey Trail Bud, you gonna drive down with us or will you just meet us down south? Please let me know. I think ob_tj wants to meet up with us on the way down.

Please let me know if you have any questions. :cool:

Trail Bud

Hooked
Hey everyone, just wanted to remind you that we need to be gassed up and ready to ROLL at 9am on Saturday morning. Also, the weather forecast has changed a bit and now we'll be looking at highs in the mid 50's, lows in the upper 30's and there's going to be a chance of scattered showers. Needless to say, be sure to pack accordingly and please be sure to pack firewood.

Hey Trail Bud, you gonna drive down with us or will you just meet us down south? Please let me know. I think ob_tj wants to meet up with us on the way down.

I’ll go down with you guys. Red hut?

trailraider

there we go, back on track. lol

ob_tj

Bring me a basque burrito! [emoji23] still trying to iron out cutting out of work early Friday. And i heard it might snow. So I might get shut down going up and over 120

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
I was cool right up until scattered showers. [emoji51]
REI Tent with a rain fly and you'll be good to go. Spent many nights in torrential down pours in one and was dry as a bone in the morning. They're usually cheaper than most other companies ie...mountain hardware, northface, etc. Add in copious amounts of whiskey and that'll make it even better..haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
REI Tent with a rain fly and you'll be good to go. Spent many nights in torrential down pours in one and was dry as a bone in the morning. They're usually cheaper than most other companies ie...mountain hardware, northface, etc. Add in copious amounts of whiskey and that'll make it even better..haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I probably only have time to hit up bev mo or REI. Guess I’ll be a little less dry. Lol.

Top Bottom