WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2019 - SIGN UP

Trail JK

Well of course you guys are in! If you haven't done so already, get those rooms booked :thumb:

Wahoo!! Rooms booked for Friday & Saturday night and NY2019 swag bought. Can’t wait to see everyone! Just noticed that someone snaked our firestick so I’ll need to pick up a new one. We have the Cobra 75 and a race radio.

IMG_8795.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WooHoo!! Thanks for chiming in guys and with the pics. :rock:

Looks like we will have almost as large a group for the pre-run as for the kick-off. Got my radios ready and looking forward to the pre-run..

LOL!! No kidding - starting to look like this will be more of a weekend trip than a day trip :crazyeyes:

Have a CB but quite frankly isn’t dialed in yet . Picked up the grounding strap in eddies post — still need to grind some black paint off of the TF tire carrier that the antenna is mounted to . Hopefully can get it dialed in before the trip

Well, you've got almost a month to get it dialed in! Please let us know how we can be of assistance :yup:

I feel like this is directed towards me..haha.

:cheesy: Get that thing working :thumb:

Hotels are booked, I’m not sure if I’ll make it Thursday night or not. Depends when I get the motor in 😂

You've got 4 weeks - get on it already :yup:

Going to order this today as a traditional set up isn't in the cards quite yet. Do you guys think I need an external antenna to go along with it?

The handheld will get the job done or at least, in terms of helping to relay messages. If you want to get in on more of the conversations, I'd recommend getting a Wilson Lil Will magnetic mount antenna. It's a no ground plane antenna and it even comes with a ring so that you can attach it to something like your hardtop. That antenna often times works better than most antennas I've seen.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, here's who I've got on the list for people joining us on Friday's run. Please give it a look and let me know if your name should be on it. Thanks! :cool:

FRIDAY RUN LIST
wayoflife & CarsonCindy
JeepFan & GemHunter
Moochie
JAGS & Amy
BaddestCross
RESURECTIONJK
Brute
Cendee
jkbarnett
jdofmemi
danford.lau
Chillin' The Most...
TND333
Ruvicon
Astroman
jjlong
Strainger & Strainger's Heart
Clearskies
jesse3638
Samuelh3
rubiDave
mcpuck

TND333

It’s with great regret, but it looks like not going to be able to make the trip after all. Life is always getting in the way of wheeling.

On the plus side both hotels had free cancelation policies.

benatc1

Hooked
WooHoo!! Thanks for chiming in guys and with the pics. :rock:

LOL!! No kidding - starting to look like this will be more of a weekend trip than a day trip :crazyeyes:

Well, you've got almost a month to get it dialed in! Please let us know how we can be of assistance :yup:

:cheesy: Get that thing working :thumb:

You've got 4 weeks - get on it already :yup:

The handheld will get the job done or at least, in terms of helping to relay messages. If you want to get in on more of the conversations, I'd recommend getting a Wilson Lil Will magnetic mount antenna. It's a no ground plane antenna and it even comes with a ring so that you can attach it to something like your hardtop. That antenna often times works better than most antennas I've seen.
Thanks Eddie, I'll get that antenna as well. Will work for now and be a nice back up in the future.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

SDG

Caught the Bug
We have hotels booked for Thurs/Fri/Sat... Plan is to head out after work on Thurs evening. Lauren has a vacation request in at work for Friday just have to make sure they approve it (99% sure they will)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Damn. This is shaping up to be awesome. May have to rename the New Years run to “WALX”

LOL - Should be a ton of fun but this will be far from anything like an official event. :crazyeyes:

It’s with great regret, but it looks like not going to be able to make the trip after all. Life is always getting in the way of wheeling.

On the plus side both hotels had free cancelation policies.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Thanks Eddie, I'll get that antenna as well. Will work for now and be a nice back up in the future.

It's what I do with mine.:yup:

Definitely a long list for the pre-run, bummed I'll be missing out

What time on Friday do you think you'll be pulling in?

We have hotels booked for Thurs/Fri/Sat... Plan is to head out after work on Thurs evening. Lauren has a vacation request in at work for Friday just have to make sure they approve it (99% sure they will)

Cool - I have you two down for the pre-run :thumb:

benatc1

Hooked
LOL - Should be a ton of fun but this will be far from anything like an official event. :crazyeyes:

I'm sorry to hear that.

Probably not till 7 or 8, but could be earlier or later depending on when we can both be done with work. Still working on that, will keep you in the loop.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

A.J.

Could you please keep these runs more secretive? It would help me a lot if I didn’t know I was missing out on everything. [emoji53] Have fun everyone! Looks like a great group!

I'm sorry to hear that.

Ha true! But it’s gonna be just as epic. Can’t thank you guys enough for putting this together each year.

Top Bottom