WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2019 - SIGN UP

jjlong

We will be coming up Friday morning in time for the pre run. Here are pictures of my Cobra 75 and race radio 49963.jpeg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Could you please keep these runs more secretive? It would help me a lot if I didn’t know I was missing out on everything. [emoji53] Have fun everyone! Looks like a great group!

LOL!! Wish you could be joining us. :cool:

Looking forward to this run.

Will you be joining us on Friday's run or just Saturday?

No time to work on it until Christmas 😢😂. No pressure.

Slacker :bleh:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just a reminder, we will NOT be using race or ham radios on this trip. Cool as they are, it's lame when people on a run like this have separate conversations on a different radio. Needless to say, I'd be grateful if you could either leave them at home or be kind enough to keep them off. Thanks :)

JAGS

Hooked
Ok. I missed the CB request earlier. I’ll be running my midland 75 coaxed to a firestik on the tailgate.

IMG_6187.JPG

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome! Glad to see all the CB pics and to hear so many of you will be working on getting them dialed in. :thumb:

I’m still planning on picking up a secondary handheld and if I can swing two then I’ll have spares for folks. Just gotta see how the Christmas budget shakes out first.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
We have our hotel reservations for Thursday-Saturday and can't wait to see everyone! :yup: We will be there for the Friday pre-run too! :rock:
IMG_7686.JPG

Last edited:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
I guess I will be getting a new windshield before the run. My small crack went major on me this morning. Placing a WAYALIFE windshield banner order today!
IMG_7714.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rubiDave

fiend

Caught the Bug
Kinda late to the party, but I’ve cleared some things on the calendar and hopefully there’ll be room for my wife and me on this trip. Please add us to the wait list. I’m Greer and my wife’s Laura. We have the green JKU. IMG_0253.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Kinda late to the party, but I’ve cleared some things on the calendar and hopefully there’ll be room for my wife and me on this trip. Please add us to the wait list. I’m Greer and my wife’s Laura. We have the green JKU.

Got you added to the standby list. Knowing how these things go, there will most likely be a few drop outs as we get closer to the run.

Top Bottom