WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I may have missed it...but did you guys name your JT?...

So.... I’ve been calling our Gladiator “Jaws” but Cindy isn’t too sure of that. Of course, Moby is her baby and so, I kinda feel like I should be able to call it what I want 🤪

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Brute

Hooked
So.... I’ve been calling our Gladiator “Jaws” but Cindy isn’t too sure of that. Of course, Moby is her baby and so, I kinda feel like I should be able to call it what I want 🤪

Jaws is good...you might also consider Ahab...

jesse3638

Hooked
So.... I’ve been calling our Gladiator “Jaws” but Cindy isn’t too sure of that. Of course, Moby is her baby and so, I kinda feel like I should be able to call it what I want [emoji2957]

You've been married how long? Want in one hand and shit in thr other and see what fills up first..haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Because it’s Saturday - CHEERS from the recently restored Banks Saloon in Carson City which was originally established in 1899 [emoji482]

IMG_6054.JPG

IMG_6053.JPG

A Banks Old Fashion made with Frey Ranch Rye!

IMG_6052.JPG

Good times with good friends!

4925BD18-D027-45CE-A950-264680254F8C.jpg

wjtstudios

Hooked
Looks like a cool place, it’s great when people invest back in old historic buildings like that. Not the easiest, but worth it.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like a cool place, it’s great when people invest back in old historic buildings like that. Not the easiest, but worth it.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Coming from a guy who’d know! [emoji1303]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, our mixologist just made us a Paper Plane and a Last Word. Holy cow [emoji1303]

IMG_3672.JPG

Top Bottom