WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

benatc1

Hooked

jdofmemi

Because it’s Saturday - CHEERS from the recently restored Banks Saloon in Carson City which was originally established in 1899 [emoji482]

View attachment 354495

View attachment 354496

A Banks Old Fashion made with Frey Ranch Rye!

View attachment 354497

Good times with good friends!

View attachment 354498

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

That's good that it is finally fixed up.

I remember that place from my summers in the area as an unruly teen, from the outside only.

Carson has so many historical buildings, it's a good place to walk and explore.

Good to see friends out taking care of one another, and Bud looking better than the last round of photos👍👍👍

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like a cool place! That Frey Ranch is gooood stuff!

It really is a fun place! This is a soft opening for them and they hope to do a grand opening soon. A HUGE difference from what it looked like before. As far as Frey goes, it's amazing that something so good can come from someplace so local. :yup:

That's good that it is finally fixed up.

I remember that place from my summers in the area as an unruly teen, from the outside only.

Carson has so many historical buildings, it's a good place to walk and explore.

Good to see friends out taking care of one another, and Bud looking better than the last round of photos👍👍👍

Very cool that you were able to see this place back in the day. The new owners did a great job of bringing it back to life. Maybe we'll be sharing some drinks in there again sometime soon :D

That place is super cool looking! Great looking cocktails as well!

The bartender is well versed in his drinks. The Last Words is supposed to be a forgotten drink and only a relative few people know how to make it. It was apparently Ernest Hemingway's drink of choice.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
A BIG THANKS to our good friend WJCO for sending us this awesome Matchbox Jeep! [emoji631] [emoji1303] [emoji41]

IMG_3709.JPG

IMG_3710.JPG

Jsouder53

Hooked
WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

That’s an awesome matchbox Jeep! [emoji106] now I need to find one lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WooHoo - look who came to town, our good friend Piginajeep. Cheers!!

IMG_3714.JPG

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Moby enjoying the weekend after being racked up for the better part of the week. [emoji41]
final.jpg

Top Bottom