WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

How does it compare to the JT? ?

Honestly, they're two different animals altogether. On trails like we were on yesterday, the JL has it in the bag. It's just smaller and so much more nimble. But, if I could only have one, I would choose the JT if only because I love how different it is. Certainly, it would have the advantage on big climbs but really, that's about it.

13 years is a long time for a winch line...I also ordered a new Masterpull line for Brute, which seven years old

13 years is a long time for a winch line...I also ordered a new Masterpull line for Brute, which seven years old

Not like we've been easy on it during that time either. :crazyeyes:

Looks like you ditched the Fox 2.0 TS Stabilizer, any specific reason why?

Yeah, the clamp they use is made out of aluminum and it got beat to all hell. In fact, I had to really work on getting it off being that the bolt holes had gotten so smashed. That made me got back to the steel clamp that Synergy provides and just use the OE stabilizer. I always thought it worked as good if not better anyway.

Not like we've been easy on it during that time either. :crazyeyes:

Yeah, the clamp they use is made out of aluminum and it got beat to all hell. In fact, I had to really work on getting it off being that the bolt holes had gotten so smashed. That made me got back to the steel clamp that Synergy provides and just use the OE stabilizer. I always thought it worked as good if not better anyway.

Gotcha. Yeah I have always run the stockers or even the cheapy Monroe replacement and it has been fine. Just thought the through shaft design was a good idea on the Fox and saw that you were running one. Good to know that you think its pretty much the same as stocker, just like every stabilizer.... I'll continue to save my $300!

Gotcha. Yeah I have always run the stockers or even the cheapy Monroe replacement and it has been fine. Just thought the through shaft design was a good idea on the Fox and saw that you were running one. Good to know that you think its pretty much the same as stocker, just like every stabilizer.... I'll continue to save my $300!

Yeah, I know aftermarket steering stabilizers are all the rage but in my limited experience, I've never found them to do any better than OE. But of course, that's just me. :yup:

Top Bottom