WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

Do you have black fenders on there now?

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Good eye.

LOL - I was wondering who'd be the first to notice [emoji3]

Hmmmm
Why is that [emoji848]

Just because we could :yup:

I was sitting there thinking, that's not theirs, then I kept looking at everything and was like, yes it is lol.

Too funny! Yeah, we actually bought them over a year ago but just recently found the time to get them installed. We kept our white fenders just in case but I think we like these better :yup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha and that was the Warn Spydura rope? Gives me confidence in mine that it will last then!

Actually, it was an old Viking line. I'm not even sure if they're still around. We are running Spydura on our other Jeeps though and I'd be willing to bet they last a long time too. Granted, we garage all our Jeeps so I'm sure that helps :yup:

I remember you saying before for that you like the black fender look more, Im happy either way but I do like more contrast with certain colors. Looks good either way
QUOTE=benatc1;1247667]Do you have black fenders on there now?

LOL - I was wondering who'd be the first to notice :D

Too funny! Yeah, we actually bought them over a year ago but just recently found the time to get them installed. We kept our white fenders just in case but I think we like these better :yup:[/QUOTE]

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

QUOTE=benatc1;1247667]Do you have black fenders on there now?

LOL - I was wondering who'd be the first to notice :D

Too funny! Yeah, we actually bought them over a year ago but just recently found the time to get them installed. We kept our white fenders just in case but I think we like these better :yup:[/QUOTE]

Now Tony really does have an Evil twin.

Happy Hump Day! It’s all downhill from here [emoji1]
View attachment 356756

Intense shot.

Too funny! Yeah, we actually bought them over a year ago but just recently found the time to get them installed. We kept our white fenders just in case but I think we like these better :yup:

It looks good. I really wanted the colored fenders but ended up getting the black. I'm glad I did. I really like the black more now.

LOL - I was wondering who'd be the first to notice [emoji3]

I like them better in black, on a white Jeep. Nice change.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Actually, it was an old Viking line. I'm not even sure if they're still around. We are running Spydura on our other Jeeps though and I'd be willing to bet they last a long time too. Granted, we garage all our Jeeps so I'm sure that helps :yup:

I looked them up and looks like they’re still around. Unfortunately, my Jeep doesn’t get garaged but I do keep a winch cover on it year round.

I remember you saying before for that you like the black fender look more, Im happy either way but I do like more contrast with certain colors. Looks good either way

I still like color matched fenders and we'll be keeping them on our JT. In fact, one of the biggest reasons for the fender change is that our JL and JT looked way too similar from the front. This change should help make the difference between the two be a little more obvious :cool:

Now Tony really does have an Evil twin.

:cheesy:

Intense shot.

It looks good. I really wanted the colored fenders but ended up getting the black. I'm glad I did. I really like the black more now.

I think what I like about the black fenders is that they go really well with the black rocker guards and skins we have :yup:

I like them better in black, on a white Jeep. Nice change.

Agreed, the black looks great.

Thanks! :cool:

Here are a few driveway shots of what JET looks like now with his new black fenders and EVO half hoop installed. :cool:

IMG_4083.jpg

IMG_4084.jpg

IMG_4085.jpg

I still like color matched fenders and we'll be keeping them on our JT. In fact, one of the biggest reasons for the fender change is that our JL and JT looked way too similar from the front. This change should help make the difference between the two be a little more obvious :cool:

The gravity pro lightbar versus the snorkel are always the dead giveaway for me. Both vehicles look so good.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom