WAYALIFE Presidents Day Weekend Run 2015

KenB1010

Really?? Will you be joining us for the weekend or just one of the days? If the weekend, be sure to call and book a room as soon as possible. :thumb:

I'll meet you Saturday morning and I'll head out Sunday afternoon/evening. Reservations have been made. :clap2::D:clap2:

JAGS

Hooked
In honor of MTGs 10,000 post, I'm going to have to back out of this one. Last minute family commitments. ;):cheesy: The good news is I canceled my room this morning (only two were left when I booked last night). So someone may be able to call and snag it. Look forward to the pics and will catch the next one. :yup:

jesse3638

Hooked
Damn it! Always have to work. This would be fun too. If you happen to loop up and over the north end of death valley and drop into Shoshone keep going and swing into Dumont...haha. Have fun everyone!

getoverit

You can move us to the going list! We'll have to head for home Sunday morning so won't be able to join you that day but we are looking forward to tomorrow. See you in Lone Pine...

GCM 2

What are those things behind your tires. 😉😂👍

Those are grim reminders of his prison time. The boys in Cell Block C called him "Mudflap".....

Enjoy the weekend run my friends, wish I could have joined. That sunrise pic is phenomenal.

Strainger

Caught the Bug
We were hoping to make a showing for what looks to be a fun trip with a great crew, but the Black Mariah developed hiccups a couple of days ago and is not completely trustworthy for a road trip.

It's good to see that Ken will be exercising his new Jeep and we look forward to hearing his good natured humor in the near future.

Take some pics and big hugs to all.

Tom and Sue

Top Bottom