WAYALIFE Presidents Day Weekend Run 2015

hbkid22

Yeah, gotta get some trips planned somewhere between us and you. Hell, I wouldn't even mind doing some CO trails again too. :crazyeyes:

Bummer but totally understood. We weren't even sure we could make this until 2 hours ago.

:shock: No kidding?? Glad to hear it and I think you and your family will have fun with this trip.

Well if you ever make it to CO I will gladly show you around or host! Might not have as much knowledge as others but do have some pretty cool trips in mind that have both some wheeling/exploring/camping/hiking so anytime my friends.

Now back to the run! (Getting caught up).

So I told myself I'm going to take a bunch of pictures. We loaded up our camera and had our iPhones with us the whole time.
Any way at the end of the day I looked through my phone and realized I only had two pictures.

Piginajeep and I headed out.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424013206.236238.jpg .

And Professor Moochie explaining the importance of how to properly wad up napkins and toss at Tony during dinner. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424013466.272514.jpg .

Had a great time. It was nice to finally put some faces to names.

Last edited:

thardy

Banned
Every time you guys post pics of your runs out west, it just makes me jealous! Looks like a great trip.

Top Bottom