WAYALIFE Whiskey Wanderlust

JAGS

Hooked
We'll be using race radios. I will provide frequencies that you'll need to have programmed in.
I was literally just coming here to ask about this. šŸ˜Ž I have my new baofeng and need to program it. Once programmed, is there a way to confirm itā€™s good to go?

AZVAJKU

Hooked
I will also have an extra hand held if anybody needs one.

Am not a commo expert but I am pretty sure that GMRS and FRS are in a different frequency range and cannot talk to Race Radios.

I will also have an extra hand held if anybody needs one.

Am not a commo expert but I am pretty sure that GMRS and FRS are in a different frequency range and cannot talk to Race Radios.
Neither am I, hence the reason I ask. ā€œRace radiosā€ arenā€™t actually a thing the FCC regulates and provides frequencies for; I THINK itā€™s just a branding thing. Regardless, GMRS, FRS, CB, hell, I wish it were easier to get people on the same architecture. Paying for CB then FRS then GMRS is like these companies just messing with us. Like owning these Jeeps arenā€™t expensive enough. šŸ¤Ŗ

I'm also still trying to determine if I bring one Jeep or two.

Neither am I, hence the reason I ask. ā€œRace radiosā€ arenā€™t actually a thing the FCC regulates and provides frequencies for; I THINK itā€™s just a branding thing. Regardless, GMRS, FRS, CB, hell, I wish it were easier to get people on the same architecture. Paying for CB then FRS then GMRS is like these companies just messing with us. Like owning these Jeeps arenā€™t expensive enough. šŸ¤Ŗ

I'm also still trying to determine if I bring one Jeep or two.
Buy yourself a mod-able ham radio and program the frequencies you need and be done with it. I have Kenwood v71A and can do ham, frs, and gmrs.

Problem with that is itā€™s illegal, and Iā€™m a lawyer, so thatā€™s not gonna work. Trust me, Iā€™d be THE ONE the FCC gets the FBI to questionā€”just my luck. No thanks. I do appreciate all the input though.
Lol, itā€™s not illegal. Itā€™s illegal if you are using ham frequencies without being licensed but not if youā€™re using gmrs and frs freqs.

Top Bottom