WAYALIFE Whiskey Wanderlust

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who are interested, Cindy and I will actually be heading out to Boulder City on Saturday. This way, we'll have a bit of time to shop for food and things like that on Sunday and with any luck, check in a bit early. Mike and Robyn and Doug will be caravaning down with us as well. Talked to Moochie and I think he's coming too. Anyway, if you're interested, we'd love to have you join us out there :)

Otherwise, let's plan on dinner on Sunday night (y)

JAGS

Hooked
For those of you who are interested, Cindy and I will actually be heading out to Boulder City on Saturday. This way, we'll have a bit of time to shop for food and things like that on Sunday and with any luck, check in a bit early. Mike and Robyn and Doug will be caravaning down with us as well. Talked to Moochie and I think he's coming too. Anyway, if you're interested, we'd love to have you join us out there :)

Otherwise, let's plan on dinner on Sunday night (y)
I can’t make Saturday as we’re taking our daughter back to the airport that night. I am planning to head out early enough Sunday and should be there for any pre-dinner festivities.

jesse3638

Hooked
Just a friendly reminder for who this might be your first time on a trip like this - PLEASE BE SURE TO BRING CASH with you! We will be in the middle of nowhere Nevada and there are typically more than a few establishments that DO NOT accept credit cards.
Worst question I get "do you accept cash?". I figured it was common sense that of course I do. I just want to look at them as say "uh duh! Of course I do" I thend to leave the "uh duh" part off...haha

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Worst question I get "do you accept cash?". I figured it was common sense that of course I do. I just want to look at them as say "uh duh! Of course I do" I thend to leave the "uh duh" part off...haha

That was another freaky thing about the COVID debacle was paying for stuff. Some places would only take credit and not cash, some places would take cash but would wipe it down with Clorox wipes 🤣😂
I try to pay cash as much as possible. A recent trend around where I live is business giving a discount if you pay in cash. It also reduces your digital signature if that’s something you care about.

Top Bottom