Well I know someone who ain't makin it to EJS

Ddays

Hooked
Well right now I have absolutely no clue where in the hell I am. The shop guy is terrific and I think I may have found a tcase I can snag tomorrow. Hes setting me up with a rental car so,plan is to grab the tcase in the AM & then get it installed & see where I'm at with other potential damages if any....

Sent from my VS985 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
Well right now I have absolutely no clue where in the hell I am. The shop guy is terrific and I think I may have found a tcase I can snag tomorrow. Hes setting me up with a rental car so,plan is to grab the tcase in the AM & then get it installed & see where I'm at with other potential damages if any....

Shot in the dark. This guys in Denver CO, a three hour drive from you.

Rebuilt Standard Transmissions and Transfer Cases, Nv5600, Nv4500, ZF, $1
https://scottsbluff.craigslist.org/pts/d/rebuilt-standard/6530683664.html

via cPro Craigslist App
iOS: http://tinyurl.com/cPro-iApp
Android: http://tinyurl.com/cPro-App

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Thanks all. At a repair shop now and the owner is burning down the phone s looking for a replacement. I'm just hoping it's only a tcase at this point. Likely gonna need a driveshaft too. Hope the tranny is ok.

I agree on the vibration but man I've driven this thing over 2000 miles on the new tcase I put in and I didn't feel any vibrations than I would say were concerning. Hell I was tooling on at 75 & 80 all day and the jeep was feeling great. IDK. I'm gonna try to check it out more to see if something else broke while he's looking for a new case...

I seized CV can also cause it as well as prolonged vibration so definitely check out the driveshafts. Glad to see you’re getting lots of people willing to help out. What a great forum. Sorry I can’t offer anything from CA. Hope it all works out for you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

Sounds like you came across one hell of a shop :thumb:

Glad things are getting straightened up for ya. If I was closer I would have driven a t-case to you. I know where a rubi case is sitting that the guy wants to get rid of

boardsurfer

Well dang, sorry you're having such a crappy time. I'm in Denver, and have a sport case sitting in my garage right now. Yours if it gets you on the road again. Willing to drive if you need it.

Sounds like you're all set though.

Last edited:

Andy5160

Hooked
Well dang, sorry you're having such a crappy time. I'm in Denver, and have a sport case sitting in my garage right now. Yours if it gets you on the road again. Willing to drive if you need it.

Sounds like you're all set though.

That's awesome!!! There are great people around here indeed :)

Last edited:

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Sorry to hear that this happened man. Glad you've found some good folks to help you get back rolling. Good shop indeed.

Top Bottom