Westin Snyper skid plate

WJCO

Meme King
Any particular reason that you are being an asshole or just your natural behavior? Back way to Crown King twice and I've only had the Rubicon a month. Probably more than you can claim. Hope there's a bock feature on this forum because you are a douchebag.

dd1aedc9c6dcb6cac6789a5358e95e47287bdaac6a246fb2fd425798b2548e59.jpg .........

You seriously flipped your lid over a skid plate that you wanted to buy?!?! Who gives a fuck what we think. Your Jeep, your money. You need to calm down, lady.....

Mark85383

If you have no plans of taking on anything that will damage the vehicle, why are you talking about skids at all? Especially getting a full Rock Hard set like you mentioned above. You could spend the money on something that would look cool driving down the road....like a grumper!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

If you go to YouTube and search Back way to Crown King or Sedona Jeep you'll see why. Insurance. Not going to be a garage queen nor an extreme rock crawler but the oil pan on the Rubicon is totally exposed as is the trans pan. I'm just trying to give a review. Can't understand the flames. I fabricated structural steel and raced desert quads (pics on another post). Broke a few bones and know the damage one wrong turn can cause. Being the Jeep is brand new I'm not looking to damage anything. Also these places are miles off road. $160 vs a $5000 rescue and repair bill seems like money well spent. Once I get more experienced I'll tackle more than will add and upgrade as needed.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Don't need? Saving the oil pan or trans pan is worth $160. Since you don't know me you have no idea of what I need and how I value my money. Frankly I likely don't need a $400 skid plate right now. Also $160 to me is not a big deal. A $44,000 vehicle is. That is why I have no plans on taking on huge rocks, deep mud or anything else that will damage the vehicle. Usually try not to reply to idiots but thought you needed some educating. Not that I'm calling you an idiot :rolleyes2:

Yeah. I'm sure he needs education about anything to do with Jeeps.

IMG_9121.JPG

Any particular reason that you are being an asshole or just your natural behavior? Back way to Crown King twice and I've only had the Rubicon a month. Probably more than you can claim. Hope there's a bock feature on this forum because you are a douchebag.

I ran soldiers pass, back way to crown king, four peaks, box canyon, and schnebly hill, all the first 2 weeks of owning my jeep still with temporary tags. I also have never driven a 4 wheel drive before.

Dont come here and start shit, good group of guys and a lot of great information.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
If you go to YouTube and search Back way to Crown King or Sedona Jeep you'll see why. Insurance. Not going to be a garage queen nor an extreme rock crawler but the oil pan on the Rubicon is totally exposed as is the trans pan. I'm just trying to give a review. Can't understand the flames. I fabricated structural steel and raced desert quads (pics on another post). Broke a few bones and know the damage one wrong turn can cause. Being the Jeep is brand new I'm not looking to damage anything. Also these places are miles off road. $160 vs a $5000 rescue and repair bill seems like money well spent. Once I get more experienced I'll tackle more than will add and upgrade as needed.

To each their own. If I was as worried about it as you seem to be, I wouldn't be trusting an unproven piece of 1/16 plate. Hope it works out for you. The "flames" as you put it, are because you kinda freaked out when someone pointed out you may have grown a vagina. Might wanna grow a pair if you're gonna spend any more time here.

Mark85383

View attachment 257733 .........

You seriously flipped your lid over a skid plate that you wanted to buy?!?! Who gives a fuck what we think. Your Jeep, your money. You need to calm down, lady.....

Lady? Ok. I was attacked and replied. Badass? A bit. Why does this bother you? You're the one who seems easily offended. Lid is secure. Just not one who takes shit from internet trolls, or anyone for that matter very unladylike. No? My mistake may have been believing this was a forum of camaraderie and sharing experiences. Instead I get this BS. I'm not one who starts petty crap but definitely will reply to a point. You all could be the greatest of people. I don't know but you sure as hell aren't acting that way. Seems like a few are quite childish and get their thrills being forum trolls. Can we try again? I would much rather get back on topic.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Any particular reason you are a twat?

Mark85383

To each their own. If I was as worried about it as you seem to be, I wouldn't be trusting an unproven piece of 1/16 plate. Hope it works out for you. The "flames" as you put it, are because you kinda freaked out when someone pointed out you may have grown a vagina. Might wanna grow a pair if you're gonna spend any more time here.

3/16th. I edited the post. So that's the way it is on Wayalife? Trolls and name calling. Probably need to join a forum where people a civil to each other. Seriously, this is the standard of Wayalife forums? Truly asking. Is it? None of you have a clue about me personally but I have thick enough skin. Not angry. Just bewildered at the behavior. I got two nasty replies to a serious discussion. Love my new Rubicon and sharing experiences. Oh and nothing wrong with a vagina. In fact I really like them.

WJCO

Meme King
3/16th. I edited the post. So that's the way it is on Wayalife? Trolls and name calling. Probably need to join a forum where people a civil to each other. Seriously, this is the standard of Wayalife forums? Truly asking. Is it? None of you have a clue about me personally but I have thick enough skin. Not angry. Just bewildered at the behavior. I got two nasty replies to a serious discussion. Love my new Rubicon and sharing experiences. Oh and nothing wrong with a vagina. In fact I really like them.

You came here for advice, The general consensus was to not buy it, You bought it anyways, called the forum owner an idiot, Talked about how badass you were....

Yes this is all our fault. I'll be the first to apologize.

dillard09

I'm not going to get into the bashing and smashing. I like a product that has proven itself like the Evo and Rockhard. As far as oil and tranny skids go, I hope your not slamming and smashing those skids very often anyways so I think you will be fine with it if you like it. As far as running it for like a gas tank skid. The stock does really good and those with the holes would just be places to hang up on the rocks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Dude... your profile says "Mark85383 has not made any friends yet". Your behavior on this thread is definitely not gonna fix that. Lol.

Mark85383

You came here for advice, The general consensus was to not buy it, You bought it anyways, called the forum owner an idiot, Talked about how badass you were....

Yes this is all our fault. I'll be the first to apologize.

I see. I am sure the forum owner is not an idiot. Seeing it's his forum and well done I do owe him an apology and will. I'm a guest here and was out of line. The advice had no real information. To everyone else you also have my apology as I can see how insulting the forum owner hit a nerve. As far as the skid plate, yes I'm no Jeep expert but read the specs and seriously am not breaking the bank and became the guinea pig to test it. So on it goes. Flame away if you must. I'll sit back and take what's being served. I hope it doesn't hurt my vagina too much or butthurt me. Or make me seem like not a Badass or whatever else you can come up with.

Top Bottom