What did you name your Jeep?

North208jeeper

I don't have a Renegade but my jeeps name is Sgt. Stump Buster because during hunting season the first year I got it the parking brake cables broke and I didn't have it in gear it rolled down the hill and broke like 4 or 5 stumps and it was perfectly fine besides one small dent on the plastic stock front bumper scared the hell out of me but then the wife called it Sgt stump buster and it just stuck. I normally name all my rigs after a female but every time I try changing it, it just don't fit haha. So Sgt stump buster it is!

08 jk unlimited

, flat fenders, rugged ridge xhd bumper,tuff stuff 12,500lb winch,35x12.5x17 Toyo at2s 6speed superchips equipped.

North208jeeper

I don't have a Renegade but my jeeps name is Sgt. Stump Buster because during hunting season the first year I got it the parking brake cables broke and I didn't have it in gear it rolled down the hill and broke like 4 or 5 stumps and it was perfectly fine besides one small dent on the plastic stock front bumper scared the hell out of me but then the wife called it Sgt stump buster and it just stuck. I normally name all my rigs after a female but every time I try changing it, it just don't fit haha. So Sgt stump buster it is!

08 jk unlimited

, flat fenders, rugged ridge xhd bumper,tuff stuff 12,500lb winch,35x12.5x17 Toyo at2s 6speed superchips equipped.
IMG_20170707_114218_350.jpg

08 jk unlimited

haseebinator3

I have owned my Renegade 4 months now and I have been trying to come up with a name. I want a nice outdoorsy female name for my Renny. The other night I came up with Aspen.
I now am curious what did everyone else name their Jeeps. Please feel free to answer or not.
Thanks
20170709_191921.jpg

As of right now her name is Olivia.

Thinking about going with Hawkeye. No? Lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jeepgurl

I have owned my Renegade 4 months now and I have been trying to come up with a name. I want a nice outdoorsy female name for my Renny. The other night I came up with Aspen.
I now am curious what did everyone else name their Jeeps. Please feel free to answer or not.
Thanks

Hi:) I just bought a 2017 ( anvil color) Trailhawk/Deserthawk. I love it. I think I am going to name him Jeeper:)

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
THIS is how a name comes about. That's hilarious with the side by side pic!

That is totally awesome...

Sent from my LG-H901 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Haha that's very clever [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wow seeing this makes total sense now! I've seen you on here and wondered what the Avatar was for. That's pretty funny, props to your wife for pointing that out.

Thanks everyone!

View attachment 269993

As of right now her name is Olivia.

Thinking about going with Hawkeye. No? Lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

The color is basically "olive" drab in gloss, so I think Olivia works very well

Randy Tadevich

Ola Oshke (I believe thats mispelled); translates to Golden Boy.
I didnt want a name but my girlfriend said we had too. So she name it, but I chose to translate it to navajo. To honor what that culture did for this nation during the war, and that heritage intersts me.

Sent from my SM-J320V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom