What's your view like at work?

TrailHunter

Hooked
Nice view!

I bet the neighbors are pissed that their view is blocked now.

Also looks like you are using just about all the reach your fork has to set that beam.

They were actually really cool about it... I was laying walls out on the top floor and they came out to say hello... I apologized for taking their view and He said.. “we enjoyed it for 30 years... life is good.” Great attitude! They still have roof deck views and from the corner of the house....

Yeah the reach was just enough to not need a crane.

TrailHunter

Hooked
That is a hell of a view

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

It’s cool and all being close to the beach... but I’d rather have the views where you live... These homes are way overpriced for a glimpse of the ocean, being 3’ from your neighbor, no parking, no yard and a small garage. No thanks.

WJCO

Meme King
It’s cool and all being close to the beach... but I’d rather have the views where you live... These homes are way overpriced for a glimpse of the ocean, being 3’ from your neighbor, no parking, no yard and a small garage. No thanks.

It's getting to be like that everywhere it seems. Why pay an overpriced fee for a piece of paradise when it's not really paradise with all that comes along with it? Unless it's strictly an investment for a non-primary residence.

wjtstudios

Hooked

It's getting to be like that everywhere it seems. Why pay an overpriced fee for a piece of paradise when it's not really paradise with all that comes along with it? Unless it's strictly an investment for a non-primary residence.

There is a lot of truth to that. Most of my clients are off on acreage and secluded, that’s where I would rather be.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

jesse3638

Hooked
My view from my parking spot everday at work.
Looks like an LA county sheriff's ship.
Not to mention all the damn beach goers clogging things up more. I hate trying to find parking when visiting the beach...haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

The Pete was thirsty today!

Might have been due to this on it's back.

Attachments

• PXL_20210104_211433544_copy_800x600.jpg
    PXL_20210104_211433544_copy_800x600.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 43
  • PXL_20210104_230328348_copy_800x600.jpg
    PXL_20210104_230328348_copy_800x600.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 43
Top Bottom