Where Will Your Final Resting Place Be?

JKbrick

I thought this story I heard today from President Bush 41 was so nice, it touched me since I have a 4yo daughter. He was speaking of seeing his 3yo daughter he lost again and he said I don’t know if she will still be 3 or a middle aged woman, but I hope she will still be 3. Anyway, just cremate me and throw me out somewhere in the middle of Michigan is what I’ve always said, that may change to Drummond Island now tho.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Well since a part of me (spiritually) is in Lake Superior, might as well cremate me and add the rest.

black pearl

Hooked
Funny this came up I've been planning lately. So if anything happens to me my wife and daughter are set. Been getting a trust set up and all. Never to young to start planning I'm in my mid 30s. Also we want to be cremated.

The thought of this has passed through my mind also. And my friends think it's fitting for me. IMG_4041.JPG

Brute

Hooked
Funny this came up I've been planning lately. So if anything happens to me my wife and daughter are set. Been getting a trust set up and all. Never to young to start planning I'm in my mid 30s. Also we want to be cremated.

The thought of this has passed through my mind also. And my friends think it's fitting for me. View attachment 315733

Haha....I'm showing up wearing electrical tape...

Seahawkfan

Hooked
I'm going with cremation and spread ashes on 50 yard line at CenturyLink Field. My Dad wants to be spread at Levi Stadium. I told him to leave a little bail money.

Sullivan

Well, I almost met my maker last year at Mickey’s Hot tub. In reality I should have died. But I managed to somehow survive.
So I’m living on extra time from now on. At this point, I’m ok with whatever. I’ll worry about life and not death. Cheat it like I did and you appreciate that.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Well, I almost met my maker last year at Mickey’s Hot tub. In reality I should have died. But I managed to somehow survive.
So I’m living on extra time from now on. At this point, I’m ok with whatever. I’ll worry about life and not death. Cheat it like I did and you appreciate that.

Start a thread on this. Pics or it didn’t happen.

Brute

Hooked
I also almost died in a hot tub...you see, there were these twin, French speaking sisters from the Mauritius Islands...

Top Bottom