Where Will Your Final Resting Place Be?

Brute

Hooked
I'm fairly certain that my wife wants me to scatter her ashes at every Four Seasons that she has ever been to...which means about a teaspoon at each location...

sipafz

Caught the Bug
My wife and I have it in our estate plan that we be cremated and ashes carried by the wind from a lake side bluff into Lake Michigan. This is to be done at the park where we met when we were teenagers which is less than 10 minutes from home.

Sullivan

Pinned under a jeep with a 37” Tire on my knee. Leg bent backwards from the impact and pressure.
Torn femoral artery
Torn acl
Torn meniscus
Air lifted on a medical jet after they figured out it was a torn artery. Taken to Salt Lake City and had emergency bypass done on Femoral artery (FemPop bypass)
Countless hours of therapy to walk again after being immobilized for 2 months.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Pinned under a jeep with a 37” Tire on my knee. Leg bent backwards from the impact and pressure.
Torn femoral artery
Torn acl
Torn meniscus
Air lifted on a medical jet after they figured out it was a torn artery. Taken to Salt Lake City and had emergency bypass done on Femoral artery (FemPop bypass)
Countless hours of therapy to walk again after being immobilized for 2 months.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That’s brutal. Glad mickeys didn’t end up being your final resting place. Hope you recover well and come back out for some revenge!

Top Bottom